"I'm sorry Yamcha! Can't hear anything you're saying! I'll call you back later, okay? Bye!" She yelled through the phone partly due to the lourd noises from the background.

"Wait! Don't hang up! Bulma? Bulma?" He tried to call out to her but she'd already hanged up on him. He groaned in frustration, tossing the device into his pocket as his grip tightened on the bunch of flowers he's brought especially for her.

"Hmph! Still as pathetic as ever!" Vegeta who'd eavesdropped everything, mocked from behind. Noticing him for the first time, Yamcha turned into his direction with his eyes shooting daggers at the saiyan prince.

"I'm getting sick and tired of your crap, Vegeta!" He yawped enrage at the ruthless prince.

"Hmm? All bark and no bite! A typical weakling dog! And here I just happened to be in the mood to blow off some steam!" One corner of the saiyan's lips twitched upward into a blunt smirk.

"What? I don't think you've realized how far my training has come since frieza wrecked you on namek!" Yamcha retaliated audaciously, infuriating the Saiyanjin tenfold. He continued; "How about I prove it right here and now?"

"Heh! Bring it on Punk!" Vegeta smirk grew wider as his body shifted into a fighting stance.

"Don't. Take. Me. Lightly!" Yamcha roared each words with tremendous emphasis, throwing his punch at the prince who skillfully dodged it. Although disappointed that his attack hadn't touched him, unfazed, the bad boy seized the opportunity to try another punch which the saiyan avoided skillfully yet again.

"You talk too much for someone I could obliterate in an instant!" Vegeta declared smugly, extending his hand in front of him as a ki-blast begin to form at the end of his palm. Yamcha fidgeted on spot with an aggravated scowl on his forehead.

"Vegeta! You can't be serious! You can't fire here!" The bad-boy jabbered in stupor.

"Shut up!" Vegeta yelled.

"Sh...shi..." Yamcha didn't practically had time to formulate a coherent phrase when Vegeta shot the blast. Blinding lights were seen before the sound of an explosion roared in sync with the ground's quivering.

Turning away, he strode back to the house with his dominant demeanor. Bulma who'd been rushing to see what in the world actually happened, paused in her track as she crossed path with the arrogant man sauntering like nothing really occurred.

"Hey! Wait a second! Didn't you just came from where the explosion went off?" She questioned worriedly, scanning his body repeatedly for a single trace of injury. She sighed in relief when she realized he wasn't wounded.

"Hmm!" He'd hummed in an air of supremacy as he carried on his journey to his room. Bulma simply gave him an inquiring scrutiny, ignored him right after, before hurrying toward the door her father had just went through. Outside, smokes were visible everywhere. Bulma and her dad was still wondering about what actually went down when Yamcha emerged from the smoke.

"What'cha think happened here Bulma!" The old man shielded his eyes as he stared into the direction of the dark thick mist.

"That bastard! I can't believe he actually did that!" Yamcha cursed approaching them.

"Hey Yamcha? What's up?" Bulma questioned blankly.