"Hey Bulma? What brings you here?" Goku greeted, with one of his best innocent warm smile crooking his lips. He'd paused training momentarily, in order to welcome his friend.

"Hey Goku! Seems like you guys have been training hardcore, uhh!" Bulma placed a quick comment and Goku chuckled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head boyishly.

"So what brings you here Bulma?" Had asked Gohan when a certain green man had decided to remain quiet, enabling him to observe the small group.

"Hey Gohan! Hey Picolo! I haven't noticed you guys!" She announced happily. It's been a long time since she'd last saw and speak to them.

"It's okay! No problem Bulma!"

"Well! Haven't you been training hard too? Chichi would be angry to see you in that state!" Bulma averred, leaning forth, to tap clean the dust off the child's shoulder. The small kid had bruises all over his body and part of his clothes were torn. She guessed knowingly that this was what it meant to be a saiyan after all. The bruises and injury was just part of their lifestyle and it reminded her of the prince crashing at her place.

"We're training to beat the android! I'm sure mom will understand!" Gohan stated cutely. Bulma had to fight the urge of pinching his chubby little cheeks. He wasn't a kid anymore.

"Anyway guys! The sole purpose of my visit is..."

"Oh yeah! I was curious too! What exactly are you doing here in the middle of nowhere! You know one of our blast could've hit you!" Goku innocently exclaimed, chuckling sheepishly.

"I've been wanting to ask you Goku! Do you have one of those Senzu beans left?"

"What? A senzu bean? Don't tell me you need one?" Goku and Gohan were stunned by Bulma's sudden interest in the senzu when clearly, she'd shown none before. Why would Bulma actually need a senzu bean? Now that he studied her closer, he could see the injuries on her body.

"Wow! It seems you've been hurt real bad there!" Gohan pointed at her bandaged arms.

"Oh it's nothing! In fact, the spaceship dad made for Vegeta, exploded and I was injured when I tried to help him!"

"What? The ship exploded? Is Vegeta okay?" Goku seemed genuinely concerned. Even the namek was showing some interest.

"He's fine but he won't quit complaining about not being able to train since he broke an arm!" She sighed.

"I see! So that's why you needed a Senzu bean! It all make sense now!" Gohan observed. The kid was sharp.

"That's right! I want to give it to Vegeta so he can get back on feet quickly and pursue his training!"

"That's very noble on your part Bulma!" Finally spoke the namekian. Although none of them had dared place a remark, they knew that Picolo held a secret soft spot for Vegeta. Perhaps it was respect or maybe he saw the saiyan prince as a foe.

"I have to agree!" Gohan acquiesced in agreement.

"I'm happy to see that you're helping Vegeta with his training!" Goku admitted to his turn.

"Well! He isn't someone easy to deal with! He is quite the stubborn type!" Bulma grieved in exertion.

"Yeah! I guess he is!" Goku acquiescence sheepishly.

"Anyway! So about those senzu bean?"

"I'm sorry Bulma! I don't have any! Maybe you could try visiting Korin! He might have a few left!" Goku scratched the back of his head again.