The woman paused, frowning sternly at him and for the first time, he should admit that he was partly intimidated by her. But why? Even he couldn't understand.

"Still! If I'm going to fight the Cyborgs..."

"Shut up!" She gawked, interrupting him mid-sentence, her eyes spitting flames deep into his onyx eyes. He gulped. "Would you listen to me, yeah? Did you understand what I said?"

"Y-yes woman! I did!" He declared coldly. At least his voice didn't betray him and he could still behave like his old self.

"Anyway! You need lot of food to get back on your feet!" She stated, calming herself down as she grasped the trait of food and placed it on the mattress beside him. He frowned in confusion while she picked the folk and the knife, slicing into a piece of steak, she stab the piece of chopped meat with the folk and directed it toward the ruthless Saiyan's mouth.

"There we go! Ahh!" She smiled at him sweetly, trying to coerce him into opening his mouth so she could feed him like a child. He grimaced in embarrassment.

"Are you kidding me? I'm not a freaking kid! This is humiliating! Stop messing around!" He screamed his indignation openly. Bulma gazed at him like he was speaking some sort of foreign language.

"B-but you're arms are broken!" She observed.

"I can move my left one!"

"Come on! It's hard to eat with that one, right?" She tried to convince.

"Here, it's gonna get cold!" She directed the food to his lips but he didn't respond. Instead, he shifted his face aside like a child who didn't want to eat vegetables.

"I don't want it!" He complained. Annoyed, she shove the piece of meet at one of his cheeks and it pissed him off completely. Turning at her abruptly, he glared at the woman.

"What the hell are you..." He paused as he noticed the murderous look on her face and gulped before adding: "...doing?"

"Hummm!" She growled and yet her expression was depicting; 'are you telling me you won't let me feed you!'

'I feel like I can already hear her say that!' He thought to himself as he studied the piece of meat at the end of the folk, a few centimeters before his mouth. He sighed but chomped at the food anyway. Quite please by his compliance, she proceeded to chop the meat into pieces so as to feed him up. The saiyan had an expression close to a pout on his face as he chew noisily at his food. She could tell that it didn't particularly please him to be in such an awkward position. Especially when she was hell bent on feeding him like he was a child. Suddenly; he paused and glance at her. Strangely, her eyes were sparkling. She looked genuinely happy. It was like the only action of feeding him brought her a lot of happiness.

"Is it good? Well?" She questioned for feedback.

"I've prepared a lot like these!" He stated in his 'no big deal' tone. She ignored him and smiled anyway like some crazy little girl.

'What is she so happy about?' He thought to himself.

"I had the cook prepare some more food for you but this dish especially, was prepared by me!" She winked at him and he grimaced in embarrassment, warmth made its way to his cheeks.

"There you go!" She tried to feed him another piece of the steak she'd prepared especially for him. After swallowing his food, he decided to ask a question that had been bothering him.

"You're injured yourself! Why would you ignore your own health and feed me instead?" He tried to make it look like a complaint when in fact he was curious.

"I'm nearly healed you dummy! These are just minor injuries!" She beckoned at her wounds. When he didn't respond, she went on to try and feed him again.

"Promise me something!" He said out of nowhere and she paused with whatever she'd been doing, so as to glance at him curiously. His face contorted in sternness. "Promise me you won't get any closer to my ship again!"

"Why? Are you afraid that I might sabotage it?" Bulma mocked but it didn't sound funny. He was serious.

"Just promise me, Woman!" He grunted and she sighed.

"Fine! Fine! I promise to not get any closer to your ship again...but; only if you promise to wait until you're fully heal before resuming, training!" She asked for a promise in return and he let out a strangled cough, glaring at her. She was serious too. Perhaps he could just agree to it and then secretly perform his training. As long as she was going to maintain her distance from his simulator; and not endanger her own life, he would be ok with training secretly.

"Alright woman! I accept!" He agreed to her proposition and she yelped excitedly, continuing to feed him his food. She knew that if there was something that Saiyajin couldn't compromise with was their food. She made no attempt to hide her happiness. Very slowly; the ruthless saiyan was showing her some concern.