"That won't be necessary!" Yamcha spat venomously and Bulma blinked several time at him, clearly confused. "I mean; you need to rest too! Why bother? I'm sure your mom will do just fine in feeding the monkey!"

          "Now Yamcha! Don't be rude! Just do as I say! Got it?!" Bulma chastised and the mafia boy, swallowed on his own saliva, deeply intimidated by the woman's anger. He simply nodded.

    "Well then! Guess I'll go take a shower in the meantime!" She stated absentmindedly with a smile as she made her way toward the bathroom, humming a tune. Yamcha's shoulder drooped from disappointment, he watch the flowers in his hand and as he exited the bedroom, he furiously tossed it into the bin outside of Bulma's room. Slowly, Vegeta had been stealing his woman. But he needed to make his moves before matters gets out of hand.

        -Indeed; Yamcha and the others had been right when they'd asked him to remain in bed. Although he was adamant to outclass Kakarot through training, he knew deep down he wouldn't be able to do so without giving his body time to heal. Like any other days and like any time he slept, he would drown in terribles nightmares. Opening his eyes abruptly, he was breathing harshly as sweat glistened its way down his forehead. Another of these dreams again where Kakarot had surpassed him and where he was unable to keep up. A light knock alarmed him and his head tilted into its direction. He wondered who might it be.

Lately, his routines had been to wake up, freshen up and go back to sleep until it was breakfast, lunch or dinner time. As much as he wanted to train though, he knew his body was in no condition to withstand the heavy training. Besides, he could tell that the construction of his new gravity machines would take longer than usual. At least this was what Bulma's dad had confessed to him. They were trying to ameliorate its quality and make sure that the system was resistant enough to not fail again. He didn't even have time to utter a coherent sentence when the door of his bedroom went open and the familiar figure of a beautiful woman minced in. He hadn't seen her since the last time he'd went into her room and despite the fact that she still had a few plaster here and there, most of her injuries had healed perfectly.

"What are you doing here woman? Shouldn't you be in bed?" He chided and this owned him a few eye-rolls from the beauty. Back in the days when he'd been working for Frieza, if someone had dared showed him such attitude, he would've blasted them and yet; this woman was openly challenging him but he chose to ignore it.

"What's wrong with you guys forcing me to remain in bed? Can't you see I'm almost fully heal now?" She sighed and approached the bed. Only then did he noticed the trait of food in her hands. So she was actually the one who was gonna bring him breakfast today? He watched as she placed the food on the desk beside his bed and then turned to him with an austere expression on, arms folded over her bosom.

"Now! What kind of training did you put yourself through?" She demanded stonily and his eyes slightly widened in bewilderment, staring at her with gritted teeth. He's been training at her place for more than 4 month now. He'd guessed that by now, she would've known the kind of training he'd been doing. His expression transited into a blank one as he studied his left hand.

"Doing something so irresponsible! You're gonna get yourself killed before you even get to fight the Cyborg!" She chastised again.

"Tch!" Irritated, he tried to sat up and winced a bit in pain.

"Uhh?" When she'd realized what he'd been doing, she hurried by his side so as to beckon for him to stop. "Wait!"

"Anyway! Don't do anything now that your body is in this condition! Hear me?"

"Don't order me around!" He roared.

"You're wounded and wounded people need to shut up and obey!" She pointed her index finger at his face as she proceed with her scolding. He just stare at her a bit surprised by her nerves. "If you get anymore wounded, you'll be in big trouble! And who do you think is nursing you back to health?"