14

Vote and Comment:-)

You may continue...

14
Rebecca's pov

    Week 8

Paris.

A very beautiful city, a place known for its ability to reunite two lovers, or to make any relationship stronger. A place of love.

My feet moved on their own accord as my eyes tried to take in every detail of the great city before me.

"Ma'am, I'll put your luggages in the car... You can get into the car, we'll take you to your destination." A man with a French accent said.

"Sure." I grinned.

Getting into the car, I was a little bit disappointed, I wanted to see everything, I wanted to breathe in every detail.

My phone vibrated.

"Hey Piper." I answered.

"You there yet? Emeliano just arrived."

"Yeah, I'm in a cab, it'll take me to the penthouse."

"Cool, I just got off the phone with him. And Rebecca?"

"Yeah?"

"Good luck with this."

"Thanks." I ended the call as the feeling of nervousness settled in.

   I really didn't know what I wanted the outcome of this plan to be. I seriously wasn't expecting anything good to come out of it, seeing as Emeliano hates every bit of my guts.

I pulled out my earplugs, and placed each of them in my ears, putting up a song by Chainsmokers, Do you mean. I wasn't really a song person, but sometimes, it cleared up my jumbled thoughts.

I had two options in all this, it was either I tell Emeliano everything about everything that is going on, or I keep it all to myself and let it all come out as I initially planned.

And of course even though I didn't mention it, there is always a third option. Let the love spirit of Paris, guide our paths and bring us back together with a special touch.

In all, I'll make the most of this trip.

No matter what the outcome may be.

--
Emeliano's pov

     My head was laid back against the backseat of the car, with my eyes shut. If anyone was really looking at me now, they'd think that I was calm, or even at peace with myself. That was how it was meant to play out. That was how the world was supposed to see me.

But inside my head was occupied, the war of thoughts was going on about in my head.  Thoughts about Rebecca, my company, her fucked up family and most of all, my overly fucked up life.

Three weeks ago, Rebecca Lewis killed me with her words. She was pregnant, but with Mason's child.

How?