13

Vote and Comment:-)

OFFICIAL BREAKDOWN OF THE FAMILY TREE!

MR ALFREDO(Emeliano's dad)

Married two wives.
1. Emeliano's mom - gave birth to Emeliano.
2. Georgia (Marcos mom) - gave birth to Marcos.

So this means, Emeliano and Marcos, shares the same Dad but different moms.

RAFAEL

☣ Married one wife (gave birth to April)
☣ Had an affair with his wife's sister. (Gave birth to Camilla)
☣ Had an affair with Georgia, (Mr Alfredo's second wife AKA Marcos's mom) gave birth to Rebecca.

This means. April, Rebecca and Camilla, shares the same Dad but different moms.
.....

In summary, as we can see above, Rebecca and Marcos shares the same Mothers but different fathers.

Emeliano and Marcos shares the same father but Different Mothers.

Rebecca and Emeliano are completely unrelated. Different father, Different Mothers.

Emeliano has no apparent relationship with either Camilla nor April.

If you still don't understand... Uh... Elena! AKA ELENCEPET My best friend/beautiful sister!!!! Are you there?!! Please kindly ask here and she'll explain to you cause I've broken it all down as best as I can.

Ask Here:

With all the explanation broken down...

You may continue...

13
Rebecca's pov

Week 6

   "I can't keep on doing this Camilla. I don't think I can handle this anymore. It's too much." I blew my already red nose into the last tissue from an entire pack.

Camilla dropped her nail filer on the table, giving me a pitiful look. "You know you have to right? Emeliano might not understand that you're trying to protect him from your narcissistic ex and man whore of a father, but I'm pretty sure he'll understand later on."

"He hates me." I muttered.

"Hate Is a strong word." Camilla sighed. "Look Becca, we're trying to kill two birds with one stone here. We might not even have to go to court if this works out as planned. As you planned."

I fell back into my very favorite chair in Camilla and Marcos's penthouse. "I should have told him. Two weeks ago, at that dinner meeting, I had the chance to tell him but- but I just couldn't... I've gotten very far already. But Cammy, you should have seen him... He was so broken by all these stupid lies... I hate myself so much."

"That's two weeks ago."

"Feels like yesterday."

"Well, you need to relax, crying every second can hurt you and the baby-"

"I even lied to him about that, I told him it was Mason's... This baby was meant to be our special moment. I can't believe I even-"

"It was for the best-"

"He wanted to get me a wedding ring, he was going to propose... God why is this happening to me!"