"We're here. Initiations are about to start." Joy opens the door for me.

The room is huge, painted in white and pastel pink. Lights litter the space making the impression of diamonds shinning all throughout the room. In the middle is the most precious gems you'll ever see. A familiar cat faced girl that never fails to catch my attention.

"Jennie!" I could barely contain my excitement. She looks at me and her tightly closed lips slowly curves up, her furrowed brows relaxes. Her former cold expression now matches the sweet aesthetic of the room.

"Go ahead." Joy smiles sweetly.

I strut towards Jennie who's sitting on the floor with her arms crossed. I put my arms around her the moment I took my place beside her.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie asks.

I pull out of the hug and takes a look at Unnie. She seems to be unharmed. "Looking for you. Did they hurt you? What are they doing?"

"Now would be a good time to update, Agent Rosé." Lisa said through the earpiece.

"Oh, I found Jennie. But No Jisoo yet." I said. Jennie looks at me, her eyebrow raises in confusion. She must think I have gone mad, talking to myself. I lift my hair just enough for Jennie to get a look at the tiny device, "I'm in a call with Lisa and Ellie."

She nods in understanding, "I'm fine, no harm done. And Jisoo is with Irene, initiation will start when they get back."

"You'll go through initiation? You want to be a Kappa?"

"No! This place is nice and all, but I couldn't be bothered to join a sorority. It's... it's not my scene. I'm perfectly fine in the dorms with you guys." Jennie puts her hand on top of mine and we exchange smiles. "They're just won't give Kuma back, that's why I agreed to do this stupid initiation. It doesn't help that Jisoo is inlove with chicken and can be bribed to do anything if you give her some." Jennie rolls her eyes.

"Where's Kuma?" I said.

"'Where's Kuma?'? Really, Chae? That's who you're looking for? WHERE'S JISOO?!" I winched at Lisa's voice.

"He's with Wendy and Yeri over there." Jennie said.

I turn to where Jennie's pointing and see two girls playing with Kuma, making silly faces as if trying to make the dog laugh. "You know them?" I asked.

"No, met them just earlier when they kidnapped us. They didn't put Kuma down since they got a hold of him." Jennie rolls her eyes again.

"Where did Jisoo go?" I asked.

Just as Jennie was about to answer, someone enters the room and all attention goes to them. I'm relieved to see Jisoo coming in with a plate full of chicken wings, another black-haired-beauty following close behind. Joy called her Irene, she wears a strong expression on her face but the good looks can't be denied. Am I staring? I think I'm staring.

I yelp in pain as a heavy hand slaps me on the arm. "What was that for?" I look the the perpetrator, who is Jennie, and rub the injured area.

"Eyes here, Chae. Don't let them linger too much on Irene." She points a finger at me.

Jisoo sits beside me and takes a big bite off her chicken. Irene stands on the other side of the wheel and discusses something with Joy, but she smiles at me before doing so. I winch at the sudden jolt of pain brought by Jennie pinching my side. I tap her violent hand and it releases its grip, then I hold it reassuringly... or to make sure it doesn't find it's way to torture me again.

"Enjoying this, aren't we? Are you joining Kappa now?" I asked Jisso.

"What? No! They give me free chicken so I eat it. Everything tastes better when they're free."