Lost

Sitting on the mushroom with his held low, Sam slowly pulls his knees into a firm hug reliving what he went through not too long ago. "He's never going to find me...I've been searching for an hour....and with me at this height he'll never find me" the younger Winchester fought back his tears.

An Hour Earlier

Pulling up to the abandoned house Dean slowly glances down at his little brother with sternness in his green eyes, "you stay on the ground behind the left tire, in case someone decides to show up here" Dean slowly lifted his little brother off of the dash. Seeing Sam looking at him with those damn, Dean quickly looked out the driver side window, "no...you're not coming inside with me...it's bad enough I brought ya" Dean climbed out of the car in one swift motion.

"Dean I want to help you, don't make me stay out here all alone" Sam grabbed a hold of his brother's thumb so he wouldn't lose his balance and fall off his hand. Feeling the warm air rushing past his body from his older brother crouching to the ground made him feel sick to his stomach, "Dean just put me into your pocket" Sam gazed up at Dean with pleading eyes.

"Sorry, but no...now stay close to the tire and I'll be back as quick as possible" Dean placed his younger brother underneath his car. Staring at his brother's small frame Dean closed his eyes tightly, fighting the urge to not give in to those puppy dog eyes, "I'll be back" Dean slowly stood up and made his way into the back yard of the run-down home.

Once his brother is out of sight Sam quickly made a mad to the back yard "I don't care what he says...I'm going to help him if he likes it or not" Sam pushes his way through the long blade of grass. Walking through the grass jungle Sam looks around "ok witch way would the back door be?" Sam tapped his thumb as he slowly headed off south, hoping that this way will lead to the back door.

While walking through the blade off grass Sam felt a light thumping noise coming from up ahead "Dean! Wait don't go in without me!" Sam yelled, taking off running in the direction where the thumping noise is coming from. Upon reaching the location where the noise came from Sam saw it was just a large orange cable smacking against the massive white fence.

Right there and then, that's when Sam realized he messed up

"Dean!!"