Mom is healed

When I woke up Sam was on his branch and me and my mom were on the ground.

Sam has stayed up all night to protect me and my mom since we are very venerable.

He is a nice cat and all but I don't just trust him just yet. 

We. Still don't have a home yet and we don't have much protection considering Sam is 1 year old I'm 5 years old in cat years. In human years I'm 15. Since my Mom is like about 45 in human years its so odd for a leopard to be 10 years old. You can have cubs at one year old.

But if Sam wants cubs I guess he can practice taking care of my mom. Before he moves in to "everything's an toy" world with cubs.

I got up and woke up Sam.

"how did it go?"  I asked

"what?" he asked me

"staying up all night." I stared at him.

"it was fine I do it all the time." he told me

"what do you mean?" I whispered

"when I watch my kills I watch them all the time so no hyenas take it."

"oh." I said. "let's go hunting I'll take the left wing of the tall grass u got right and mom will have the middle. I know she can't get up the tree by she can walk. she can take the muddle and we will push all the gazelles into the open plane. once they are there we will find one and pounce on it and take it down."

I got out of the tree and headed to my mom.

"hey, you hungry? " she did not answer me.

I nudged her muzzle and she woke up.

" are you hungry?"

"yes actually I am." she stood up her paw has healed. but not 100%.

"hey mom can you take the middle and we will push all the gazelles into the open plane. then me and Sam will pounce and kill." she nodded this was her tactic to get the best gazelles.

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

we did all we could but we only got a colt. A small boy. Eating him did not last long at all.