School

When Brooke and I got to school we had to run to homeroom. We just made it.

"so how's kitty cat girl doing?" Cathleen said (the mean girl)

I walked away

Brooke saw that I was having trouble so

she got involved

"obviously she does not want to talk to you so leave us alone."

"Brooke!" I yelled she walked towards me when she got close I whispered

"thanks."

"your welcome." she whispered back

Cathleen ran ahead

"I'm not done talking to you two!" she said as she tripped me.

my eyes went from pale and gray to emerald green and bursting with color.

I wanted to punch her. Brooke help me up. Brooke said to calm down she noticed my green eyes. Brooke Knows all my secrets . Soon you will too.

I nuged Cathleen out of the way and we ran to the class we had next, Cathleen did not have with us.

I was safe

I didn't feel like learning after that happened . I kept thinking it over and over my brain it just won't go away. I kept thinking how bad it would be if I became who really am.

When I got home I saw Courtney sitting up on my bed. I was petting her when I had an idea. I left her on my bed. I have to go to the woods. I walked out the door and got on my bike. my mom have not come home yet. I rode as fast as I could. I walked into it until I could not see my bike. I turned into me. my eyes got green, my k9's now fangs, my nails turned into claws. My pale skin now had spots and standing on all fours my tail grew longer. I was now me a leopard. I climbed up the tallest tree and I lay down. moments later I saw a deer. I could not resist the temptation. it and I ran as fast as we could I caught up and pounced. the doe died and I brought her up to my tree. and ate some of it. I heard a call of another leopard. it was my mother. I climbed back down and walked to her. when I reached her I turned back to my camouflage as a human. she did too. I told her about my catch and she congratulated me and we went back home.

my moms eyes were beautiful, crystal blue her spots were the most vibrant and her tail is so long and perfect.

I was pretty too but I with I could show it off to someone else.

__________________________________________

hope your enjoy it

-tigergirl3