Sorry

"sorry I scared you." I ran out of the bathroom crying. she stayed behind paralyzed to the floor.

the bell rang

"sorry I was late. I was talking to a teacher." I knew it was not true and I think she did to.

"OK sit down. " she glared at me.

the classroom phone rang and Ms.Keeth answers it.

"yes. ok. I'll send her down. your welcome" she turned around "Kat down to the office please."

those words sent a chill down my spine. that uneasy feeling lingered over my head like dark clouds about to thunder.

I walked down and I thought about running away there was the door and I can run fast as the true me. I did not dare though. they could find me,I would be a black dot on a white canvas. totally noticeable to even a blind man.

I walk in. before I see it coming the government me grabbed my arm and put me in a crate.

" change girl change!" they yelled and stabbed at me.

I changed even though I did not want to. my anger forced me.

I cried inside of me but it came out to a growl.

they hauled me in to a crate and shot me with a sleep dart and I passed out.

that time sleeping I had a terrible dream. I was ripped from the loving hands if my mom and Courtney. my mother cried and Courtney wined. they shot my mom and poor Courtney and I cried. I screamed in pain my heart ripped in thirds. one for mom and one for Courtney and one for me too keep. the room that I was in went dark and momma and Courtney were gone. I woke up.

I was in a cement pit and a contaminated silver food bowl in the corner with a little zebra meat in the center. there was a water bowl in the other corner.

I was trapped.