Here too

When I got home to our rock in the savanna mom was awake.

"I was walking on our trail and a leopard came up and told me to leave his turf " I layed down on a cool spot in the dirt.

"darn you, why do you always get us in trouble. The human world now this, his could you!!!!" she passed me and she accidentally smacked my head with her tail.

"mom, what's wrong what did I do this time?" I stood up. I was now taller and more stronger than her. Not like I was going to kill her or anything.

"who did you talk to?" it charged me.

"he said he was the kings son plus he passed out on the rock after he attacked me." I stood my ground.

"oh my god we have to leave."

"why this is our land?"

"no its not Kat its the kings land he owned it our portal just so happed to be here. Now that our portal is smashed from the outside we can't get through so there is no way to leave, there is no reason we have to stay here anymore."

"fine, we will leave here tomorrow." she nocked me down and I did not dare to get back up and face her in a battle today.

******************************************

first thing today was the day we left for the new land. We left at the crack of dawn to be there at night. we did not where we were going but we know when we get there.

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

hope u guys like it

~ tigergirl3