Suprising News

I was locked in this pen. a man walked over. the man put a choke collar in my neck. I pulled but it choked me. and it also cut into my skin and flesh. I cried out in pain. the man got addressed as Scott, loosed the collar and put cream on The cut.

"I'm sorry girl government rules." 

I wanted to change but I knew the cut would hurt more as my camouflage.  a human.

"I won't hurt you your safe around me. my father runs this place and he want me to join him cause I have no choice. and once he almost dead I'll tell him what I really think."

I stared at him and he stared at me I wanted to kill everyone even if they were good. point was they still worked here. he still cut my neck.

"look here girl." he continued "I'm going to let you go. this is a place for killers and they think you tried to hurt Paige. I know you were just showing her. so I'll let you go and I'll say I killed you so the won't look for you. don't turn in a public place AGAIN." 

I turned for a second despite the pain.

"OK I learned."

I turned back to relive half of the pain, I was stronger in the true me.

****A WEEK LATER****

I was playing basketball in the gym. when a girl came up to me.

"can you actually try." she stared at me like she was some basketball queen.

I was still depressed from a week before.

I answerd her "no" I walked away and my friend Jenna came over we started to make fun of the The Basketball Queen in out little circle. (no way would we spread it. Its just for our amusement.)

The Basketball Queen threw me the ball. she told me to shoot. I shot and I missed and she started yelling at me for missing

"that's what happens when you give us the ball." I gave a funny hand motion to me and Jenna.

"I'm sorry guys." I was expecting an apology from her but noooo. "I'm so sorry that you two suck at basketball, and and that I'm sooooo much better than you."

" OK Allyson," we snapped " its not upsetting us that we are bad at basketball. it your attitude. we can't hep that we are bad at basketball and we can't help you think your in the Olympics, but what you can help is your attitude. you don't have to put everyone else down cause you think your the queen of basketball."

Jenna cut in " do you need ice for that burn?"

we both started to giggle

" I'm not the queen of basketball."

"well you sure wear the crown."

_________________________________________

I hope you liked that chapter / part . it actually happen to me today with the basketball stuff.

- tigergirl3