Realizing My Mistake

Dylan's POV

We had just got home to see the house cleaned and decorated. Diamond did a good job. I took a shower and washed my body with my Oldspice Wolftron body wash. I went downstairs and the party was already in full blast and it was only eight-thirty.

For a while, I had been partying. I had many people coming up and saying things like "Happy birthday," "This party is great," "Do you think you'll find your mate tonight," and so many more.

I was talking to Jason when I smelt the most wonderful smell ever. It smelt like strawberries and peaches. I followed the smell and accidentally bumped into someone. As we hit I felt tingles and sparks through my whole body.

"Mate." I heard Diamond say. She looked up shocked. "Dylan?" Everyone and everything was quiet at this point.

"Bitch, you better get away from my man, you stupid whore." Lexi screeched.

After she said that, Lexi slapped Diamond in the face. When I saw this, my wolf wanted to run over and check Diamond's face and growl at Lexi, but I didn't let him.

"Ugh, I can't believe I got you as a mate. Your worthless, ugly, fat, and weak. I, Dylan Cody Brown, reject you, Diamond LeeAnne Rose as my mate."

"That's what you get, slut." Jason laughed.

After I rejected Diamond, I felt and heard her heartbreaking, but she didn't let me or anyone else have the satisfaction of seeing her cry.

"Ok. I, Diamond LeeAnne Rose, accept your, Dylan Cody Brown, rejection."

When she said, that I felt a pain go through my heart and I just wanted to break down and cry. Before I could, I saw Diamond run upstairs and out of nowhere, Lexi kissed me. Usually, I like Lexi's kisses, but now I was disgusted by it, but I didn't pull away.

At one o'clock in the morning everyone, but Jason, Lexi, and I went to bed.

"Jason, go get Diamond."

"Yes, alpha."

Jason went upstairs going to get his beauti-ugly. His ugly, weak sister.

"So birthday boy, I have an extra present for you," Lexi said trying to be seductive, but failing badly.

I was about to flirt back when Jason came downstairs in a panic.

"What's..." I didn't even get to finish, because he interrupted me.

"She's gone!"

"What do you mean she's gone?" He handed me a note and I began to read it.

Dear whoever,

I'm sick and tired of being treated badly. Every day I get beat in this house and I don't want that life anymore. By the time you read this, I will be long gone. I am so glad I don't have to deal with this anymore. I hope you all have a wonderful life without me like you always wanted, I know I will. No matter how much pain you all have caused me, I only hope and wish the best for you guys. One thing that I hope never happens though, is that I see any of you again, and if I do, I don't want anything to do with any of you people.

Your's truly,

Diamond.

P.S. Jason no matter what happened or happens, I will always love you.

Once, I finished reading the note all I felt like doing was crying, screaming, cursing, and shouting. Before I could Lexi spoke up.

"That's great. Now we don't have to deal with the whore anymore. She was just worthless and a waste of space anyways."

I was about to growl at her when Jason grabbed her by her neck and held her to the wall choking her.

"If you ever, talk about my sister in that way again I will not hesitate to kill you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Beta." Lexi coughed out bowing her head in submission.

"We have to go look for her," Jason said.

"We should wait until the morning."

"No! We can't wait until morning! She could be, being attacked or something worse!"

"Everyone's either sleep, drunk, or fucking. If we go now, instead of going in the morning, we won't be fully focused on finding her. Okay?"

"I understand." with that, Jason went upstairs.

"Come on baby, let me give you, your present." Lexi pulled my arm.

"Lexi get off me." she just looked at me still holding on. "Now!" I yelled with a hint of my alpha tone. "Go to your room and don't dare come into my room."

"Yes, Alpha." Lexi ran upstairs.

I need to find her. I miss her. I want her in my arms.

'We would have her in our arms if you wouldn't have rejected her.' my wolf Adrian snarled.

'I know. It's all my fault. I wish that I could take it all back.' I told him.

'You better find my mate and fix this or I'm going to do horrible things to you and your body little by little.' Adrian growled.

I walked upstairs and I went to bed feeling sad, mad, and hurt. I hope she's ok. That was the last thing I thought before blackness consumed me.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Please,

VOTE

COMMENT

&

FOLLOW

Lots of love,

Dreamer