𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Jaemin's POV

We all went down to the dining room and talked about our nightmare nights. Renjun and Chenle went to the kitchen to cook our breakfast.

"By the way, when we went back up there, the atmosphere was quite heavy. What happened?" I asked Jisung. He threw Jeno a dirty look before answering, "They're arguing on taking the blood off of Minsoo's neck."

Minsoo gave a look. "Argue over taking blood off my neck? That's such a small thing." She muttered. I nodded. "They don't have to fight over Minsoo." I just realized what I said meant. "I-I mean-"

"Shut up, Jaem." Minsoo covered my mouth and giggled. My heart beat suddenly became rapid. I removed her hand and Jisung gave us that look. "Oh, you two-"

"Shut up, Jisung." I threw him a glare and he just laughed at me. Later, Renjun hyung and Chenle went in the dining room with our food. Chenle distributed the plates and utensils around. We then ate up.

Hyuck already finished after a few minutes and gulped down water from his glass. "Okay, firstly, let's forget about what happened last night, last last night, last last last night, last last last last night and talk about this issue ever since Minsoo came,"

Renjun hyung, Jeno hyung and I sighed in unison. "The sighs are the one who has feelings for my little girl," He wiped a non-existent tear from his eyes and pointed at Minsoo. "Hwang Minsoo."

Minsoo laughed at what Hyuck said. He continued. "Lee Jeno," He said and pointed dramatically at the latter with his hand. "I heard you have been my daughter's best friend for quite some time. Do you have feelings for her?"

Minsoo looked at Jeno. Jeno hyung groaned. "Ugh, fine. I have some.." Even though I was sitting beside her, I still felt a bit jealous, I don't know why.

"And Huang Renjun, my man," Renjun glared at him. "More like 'my hyung'." Hyuck waved it off. "You like Minsoo, don't you?" Minsoo raised her hands. "I know."

Hyuck raised a forefinger. "Don't accept the love confession, dear." We all chuckled while Renjun just pouted. Hyuck then pointed at me. "Ah, Nana," He said, mentioning my nickname.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Is that your nickname?" I smiled shyly. "Yeah." Hyuck immediately shushed us. "Do you have feelings for Minsoo." I nodded. "I'm okay if we're just friends." I glanced at Minsoo and smiled.

Hyuck snapped his fingers. "That's it. Minsoo, marry him. Cross my heart." We all laughed when Renjun and Jeno started attacking him. "Hey! Jaemin, a hand? Y'all are so jealous!"

I was gonna stand up but Minsoo suddenly winced. "O-Ow! Ah!" All of us went silent and the others rushed towards her. I slowly removed a cotton ball and blood was dripping from the holes.

The blood was black.

And it was hissing, like the sound in Jisung's wound.

She grunted. "What's happening?" She asked. "Black blood." Chenle replied and I started spraying it with the spray I used earlier. I groaned. "It doesn't stop the bleeding."

"Excuse me, pardon me. Holy water coming through." Hyuck announced. The others moved out of his way and he poured the spot with holy water. "Wait," Jeno stopped him. "You sure that's holy water."

Hyuck hyung scoffed. "I've never been so sure in my entire life." He replied and poured a little. Minsoo screamed in pain. It looks awful and sounded like something was sizzling.

The bleeding stopped.

I looked worriedly at Minsoo. "Does it hurt?" She let out heavy breaths. "Damn, yeah." I bit my lip. "We still have to apply it to the other wholes."

"Ugh, god damn it. Do it, just stop the bleeding." She snapped. We uncovered the holes and Hyuck carefully poured holy water on the wounds. Minsoo gripped on my hand as she screamed in pain.

"That's all." Hyuck stated. We covered the wounds with new band aids and Minsoo was finally breathing normally again. "I already had a rough night and a rough day and I'm gonna have to survive another night? Wow. Let me give up my life."

"Minsoo!"

She just chuckled. "I can't stand the pain anymore. What if I'll get hurt again tonight? What if I'm never gonna see the sun again? What if this is really where I'm supposed to go? What if tonight is the night I'm gonna die?"

I kissed her.

I slowly pulled away and her eyes were wide while looking at me. "J-Jaemin.." I brushed a thumb on her cheek. "Don't say that, okay? You're gonna live and see the sun. You're gonna survive the night. Am I clear?" She gulped nervously and nodded.

I looked at the boys and their mouths are open wide. Mark moved his jaw and closed it back. "Man, I'm surprised." He muttered. "Surprised, but not disappointed." I heard Hyuck hyung whisper.

I glanced at Minsoo and her trembling hands slowly covered her small face. "Jaemin, why did you have to do that?" She asked. Her face and hands were red.

"It's because you won't stop blabbering about negative things that would happen to you," I removed her hands and cupped her cheeks with mine. "Don't think anything bad about all of us, okay? Let's stay positive."

She nodded again. I smiled and patted her head. "Good."

Hyuck suddenly pulled my face to him and I immediately pushed him away. "What the hell, hyung." He laughed. Renjun hyung and Jeno hyung aren't still over it.

"But don't kiss me again." Minsoo said, covering her face with her t-shirt. I chuckled. "I can't promise that." The other guys howled while Renjun and Jeno groaned.

"Oh, come on, Jaemin!"

"So unfair!"

•••