Two riddles, one hint

Start from the beginning

Turning towards her again, Arnav reached back to where she was standing and hold his place in front of her.

"There can be two different answers to your question Khushi! Which one do you want?" He asked, hovering above her.

"Two?" Khushi looked up at him in confusion.

Arnav nodded. "Yes! An answer from Arnav and an answer from ASR! Now tell, which one do you want?"

Khushi kept her gaze intact with his. "Is there any difference between the two?"

"Yes!" Arnav affirmed. "Arnav's answer would be a true one, coming straight from his heart and ASR's would be a cooked up cover story to hide the truth obviously. Now tell, konsa chahiye?"

"A--Arnav's an--answer." Khushi stuttered as her heart beat raised up maniacally in anticipation.

"There is one thing which I hate the most in you Khushi." Arnav spoke.

Khushi frowned.

From where did this hate material come from?

Looking at her curious eyes, Arnav smiled softly and took a step ahead. Khushi was about to move back instantly when he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her flush against him. A gasp left her mouth as she went crashing into his sold chest. Her hands involuntarily moved up and wounded around his neck. Arnav raised his other hand and brought it near her eyes, touching them softly. Khushi shivered visibly as his cold rough fingers made contact with her skin. Her bosoms were moving up and down fastly, getting moulded into his toned front. She was literally melting, under his gaze and in his arms.

"The tears in your eyes." Arnav whispered in her ear, patting her eye-lids softly.

"Why?" Khushi asked in a daze.

This time Arnav smirked and moved back, freeing her out of his strong fort.

"The answer to this 'Why' is a riddle and you have to find it out yourself."

Khushi's jaw dropped. Here she was expecting the most awaited confession from him and there the laad-governor went all ASRish over her again.

"Please tell na!" She pleases, dying to listen the three magical words from him.

Arnav smirked devilishly. "Too desperate, eh?"

Khushi toyed with the pallu of her saree. "Arnav-ji please.."

"Those are the magic words Khushi Kumari Gupta. You can't get them so easily." Arnav shrugged.

Khushi bit her lower lip. "What I have to do the get the answer?"

"Some efforts." He replied cockily and than turned around to walk out of the room when this time a hand on his wrist stopped him.

Arnav immediately looked back to find Khushi standing just behind him. Her eyes were shining with determination and something else too, which he failed to recognize.

"Wh--"

Arnav opened his mouth to speak something but was cut short as a pair of soft, pink, plump and juicy lips was placed over cold, rough one. To say, he was shocked would be a understatement. He was beyond that. For the first few moments, he stood like a statue not knowing what to do, trying to grasp what actually was happening with him. Khushi, as if didn't liking his remote mood, bit his lower lip demanding an equal response. Arnav immediately came back into his senses and started responding.

They kissed, bit, nibble, lick and suck on each other's lips, forgetting every other damn thing. Arnav pulled her closer, wrapping his one arm around her waist and the other one holding her neck in place while Khushi had her one hand cupped his face while the other was moving in his hairs. Their eyes were closed, relishing their first mutual kiss and the feel of being in each other's arms.

After what felt like eternity, Khushi pulled back from the kiss panting badly. She placed her head on his chest trying to catch over her breathing which was going rash. Arnav too inhaled sharply, controlling his harsh breathing and raging hormones.

A few moments later, Arnav raised her head from his shoulder and looked straight into her eyes dangerously. "Why did you do that?"

This time, it was Khushi's turn to smirk. Removing his hands from her face, she moved back towards the door with her front still facing him.

"The answer to this 'Why' is a riddle and you have to find it out yourself."

Arnav groaned loudly at the audacity of this girl. She was indeed very sharp. It was his mistake to take her lightly.

"Any hint?" He asked, tilting his head to a side and folded his arms on his chest.

Khushi nodded, still smiling devilishly. "Sure! The answer to 'your why' and 'my why' is absolutely same. Now find it out yourself."

And with that, she turned around and dashed out of the room leaving a smiling and legit-happy Arnav behind.

*****************

That's it!! Hope you guys like it 😊

Do vote and comment your thoughts about the shot💕

Will be waiting for your review:)