Chapter 1

10 years Later
Mumbai
A lady of 30's is sitting on a bench in a park & thinking about her Life.

Lady(pov):-
It has been 10 years Manu till I last saw you,I miss you but I don't want to come in front of you.
I don't want to ruin your beautiful family,how are you manu are you fine.Are you happy with prerana.
May be till know you should have kids also,is it boy or girl.I think its definitely girl because you always liked princess.I came to Mumbai After 6 years am afraid that if you come in front of me how can I control.Will I ever able to tell you secret which I hided from you.

My chain of thoughts came to halt by hearing a cry of little girl.

Little girl:-mumma.(crying).

I don't know why but hearing her cries my heart pained,I went to the sound & saw a girl of 8 years is fell down & crying. I immediately made picked her up & made her sit on bench.I opened my bag & took out my medical kit & treated her wounds.
My eyes teard seeing her pain.
I just hugged her & made her sit in my lap & wisphered sweet words after sometime she stopped crying.
I wiped her face with my Saree.

Lady:-now tell me what is this cute princess name.

Girl smiled at her & said.

Girl:-am janvi yours name aunty.

Lady:-am Nandini Murthy.

They both chatted for sometime.
Then a women in her late 40's came & called janvi.

Women:-janvi mam come we have to go sir is at home.

N:-you came with her to park.

Women nodded.

N:-how can you leave her Alone see she fell down,how can you be irresponsible.

J:-Nandini aunty its my fault I ran away from her,now am going home bye aunty.

Nandini bidder her bye with heavy heart he don't know why but she don't wanted janvi to leave.Janvi also walked some distance but she came running to nandini & hugged her waist.Nandini also hugged.

J:-Aunty can I call u Mumma.

By hearing janvi nandini shocked but composed herself & said.

N:-you can beta but your mumma will feel bad if you call me mumma.

J:-she can never feel bad aunty because she died when she Gave birth to me,when I saw you I felt like calling you that can I .

Nandini nodded in tears.

J:-mumma.(teary eyes).

Nandini just hugged her.After sometime janvi left from their.
Nandini sat in bench & lost in thoughts but her thoughts came to halt by hearing her phone ring.
She picked up call without seeing caller Id.As she picked up she heard shout of boy.

Boy:-Jaanu where are you.

Nandini lips curved into smile.

N:-manu am in park I will come in 10min.

Boy:-why you went you came back after 6 years & I didn't met you from three months.(scolding)

N:-ssh mere possessive monster  for god sake am your mother atleast don't scold me & Mr Manvik Malhotra you are not at home when I came its your fault also.

Boy:-Jaanu am sorry baba come home soon.

N:-yes am coming manu just 5 min.

Other Side
Janvi entered A big Manshion with full happy mood,she is humming song. A old couple who sat in living room surprised to see their grand daughter came from park with happy mood.

Old man:-ooo what happened to my grumpy princess,she seems happy today.

Janvi giggled hearing him she jumped in his arms.

J:-oldy am so happy today.

Old women:-oey devil you are calling my husband oldy,he is still handsome as ever,After all he is Raj Malhotra.

Janvi giggled at her

J:-granny seriously from which angle he is looking young, he is oldy only.

R:-leave her neyo let her call me oldy & now tell me why my princess is so happy.

J:-because I met a beautiful aunty today,she is just like mom,so I asked her that can I call her mumma she agreed,you know she is so sweet she gets tears by seeing my tears.

Both Raj & neyo having tears by seeing how their grand daughter craving for mothers love.
A man in 30's entered the living

Man:-Jaanu

J:-papa..

Janvi jumped in her fathers hand.

Man:-how is your competition yesterday.

J:-we won papa,why can't after all its fab5 kids band,& mainly Manik Malhotra's daughter participated in it.

So man is manik,manik giggled hearing her.

R:-Manik come sit here,we can spend some family time.

Manik looked at his father with no emotion and left from their with janvi.Raj & neyo sighed sadly.

R:-its all my fault I lost my son.

Ney:-we can't change past raj.