[8] Equivalent exchange

Start from the beginning

Asahi sighed and shake his head a little. "Drama never stops in this house." jihoon bit his lips and stare at the two figures engulf in a tight hug from each other.

"Its my fault again, sorry." yoshinori stated with a small laugh, asahi heave a sigh and pat the older.

"Everyone is at fault yoshi but defending someone important to us doesn't make us blameless, we are on the same boat. Sadly, no one is willing to surrender and unite inorder to save it from sinking." asahi then leaned back at the wall and stared at the remaining people inside the room. Jihoon is about to speak up when a sleeping figure let out a groan and slowly open his eyes.

The three immediately went near the sick japanese. "You're okay?" yoshinori ask.

Haruto stared at him weakly. "Do i freaking look okay?" he replied back with a hoarse voice.

"Haru i think you need to go to the hospital." jihoon stated.

"No, just call our family doctor." asahi interrupted.

Jihoon nodded in agreement upon realization. "That makes sense."

"You're the only one in this house that doesn't make sense." they heard haruto muttered in a very weak and low voice.

Jihoon rolled his eyes at the youngest. "You're arrogant side still shows even if you're sick as hell." haruto grinned at the older, asahi stared at him amuse while wearing his blank expression.

'His strength fades but his rudeness stayed.'

Haruto stop on his track and followed where his hands are rested, only to see jeongwoo sleeping peacefully beside him. Haruto quickly remove his hands from jeongwoo's waist and pulled the comforter to make the other warm. His head still hurts and he knew for sure that his temperature didn't drop.

Yoshinori handed a glass of water to haruto and watch his younger brother drink slowly with flush red cheeks due to his high fever.

"Should i just surrender and marry Akiyah?" haruto whispered all of a sudden, the two look at him in wide eyes, while asahi look at haruto in surprise but still wearing his robotic expression. Thats his expression for all possible feelings.

"Hold the fvck up Watanabe, what nonsense are you talking about?" jihoon can't help himself blurting it out. He wanted to punch haruto straight in the face at that moment, if only he's not burning hot in fever.

"Then what? I'm not junkyu hyung who already loves mashiho hyung even before the engagement. I don't have a thing for that witch." haruto explained, almost in a whisper. He darted his eyes on the sleeping figure beside him.

"Then do it with someone else." the three furrow their brows in confusion at yoshinori's statement.

"Yah, you hear him right, he don't want to get engage without special feelings with Akiyah and—"

"Park Jihoon it doesn't have to be real, and it doesn't have to be Akiyah. He needs a substitute fiancè if he didn't want to settle with Akiyah. Just made up that haru is already engage with someone that he truly loves in order to call off the engagement with Akiyah. Let it be for a month or three, after that they shoud portray a break up and just make haruto pretend that he needs to move on. With that time being, use that as an excuse while we think of another plan in helping haruto to run away from the engagement for the second time and hopefully the last." yoshinori explained, jihoon and asahi tried to digest the plan on their heads. Haruto think for a while and soon stare at his brother.