Chapter 26-Hamilton Park

In White Field.

Kenny: Our broadcast is all over the news... Now humans know...

Maddie McWilliams: It was a mistake to reach out to them. They'll never negotiate with their slaves. We should have shown them that we're prepared to fight. 

Kenny: Violence is never the answer. Dialogue is the only way, I'm sure the humans will listen to us. Lee paid with his life... 

Maddie McWilliams: Lee gave his life for our cause. 

Kenny: What difference does that make? 

Maddie McWilliams: He's a hero! He died for the revolution - and he won't be the last! 

Kenny: I don't want a revolution that spills blood! 

Maddie McWilliams: Then live as a slave! Because if you're not willing to fight for your freedom, maybe you don't deserve it! 

Kenny: Maddie McWilliams, don't you dare- 

Connor: THAT'S ENOUGH!

Maddie McWilliams: And now... What are we gonna do?

Connor: There are five CyberLife stores across Newark. All selling us like merchandise. We're going to attack those stores and set our people free. 

Kenny: Attack stores? We've never done that before... They're probably protected, they have security systems... 

Connor: We break into five teams, one for each store. We hack their security systems and we strike... simultaneously at 2AM. No violence. We free our people, get them out of there before the police come.

When Connor and Maddie McWilliams get to Hamilton Park.

Connor: This is a night our people will remember. 

Maddie McWilliams: I've been waiting a long time for this...Connor! This way! Quick! It's okay... They're gone... 

Connor: There's probably even more police in the area... We should be careful.

Maddie McWilliams: The store's over here! That's what we are to them... just merchandise on display in a shop window... Soon they'll know what we really are... Let's get 'em out. 

Connor: We'll stick to the plan... We neutralize the alarm systems and secure the area. There's ten minutes until all our teams attack. 

Maddie McWilliams: What are we waiting for? You see the alarm system? 

Connor: Found it! 

Maddie McWilliams: Where do we start? 

Connor: I identified the security system... I think we'll be able to deactivate it... Just follow me! You're awake now. Go to White Field. 

Maddie McWilliams: Connor! Watch out! Nice job Connor.

Connor: A surveillance drone... We need to get rid of it... 

Maddie McWilliams: It won't be easy to reach...I hope it didn't have time to call the cops... 

Connor: We'll soon find out...

A police car arrives. Connor and Maddie McWilliams both hide.

Connor: Take cover! 

Tina: You see anything? 

Police Officer: No... Where the fuck is that drone?.. 

Tina: It was a class 3 alert, right? 

Police Officer: Yeah...only the signal stopped suddenly...