Chapter 7 - Let's Do This Poo

Harry Styles:

  I held the side of my head as a pen hit the floor. I looked around wondering where it came from. The girl who's name I still hadn't learned; looked around to see where the pen had come from. Neither of us saw anything. 

   "Well, I should go then." She smiled at me, slipping a piece of paper in the pocket of my button-up shirt.

   I smiled, "Wait! What's your name?" 

   "Zoey," She replied, "See you later, Styles."

   As she walked away, another pen hit my head. I let out another cry of pain, as Louis laughed loudly at me and so did the fan standing in front of him. 

   "Oi! Boobear!" I exclaimed, crumpling a piece of paper and chucking it at his head. 

   "What? It's funny," He replied, with a laugh. 

   "And the fact that he has a girlfriend is even funnier." Zayn added. I rolled my eyes at the two fools. 

   "Oh shut up, lads." I laughed, and returned to signing autographs. 

_________________________________________________

   After the signing, we all went back to the hotel and ordered room service instead of going out somewhere. Besides, none of us wanted to go to Nandos except Niall. Typical, Ni. 

   We were all in my room, stuffing our faces with pizza, chicken wings, and coke at 10:00 in the night. You know you're cool when.

   I finished, and threw my dishes and garbage onto the cart, and tried not to focus on Zayn and Daynah who were being all flirty and lovey-dovey over to my right. Gross. 

   "So Harry, you've got yourself a girlfriend whos a fan, eh?" Louis wiggled his eyebrows at me. 

   "She's not my girlfriend," I laughed, "Well not yet, anyways..." 

   I noticed Hannah tense up a bit, just out of the corner of my eye.  Niall seemed to do the same. Is there something I'm missing?

   "That's ma boy!" Zayn laughed, poking my side. I couldn't help but blush. 

   "Oh I had no idea the mighty Harry Styles blushed!" Liam teased, laughing.

   "I'm human, you know!" I replied. Everyone in the room laughed. 

   Paul came in and told us we all had to go to our seperate rooms now; well not completely seperate. Niall and I shared a room, Louis and Liam shared a room, and then I guess Zayn and Daynah get their own room, too. I don't wanna know what's going to go on in that room... But Hannah get's a room to herself. Lucky. 

   Everyone left, leaving just Niall and I. We had to share a bed; but what's it matter? I shut the lamp off and cuddled the pillow, the shadow of Niall's face was the only thing visible in the dark. 

   "Hey, Haz?" Niall whispered. 

   "Yeah, Ni?" I replied, looking up at the ceiling. 

   "You really don't remember Zoey, do you?" He said. 

   "No, why? Do you know her from somewhere?" 

   "Yeah. She is Hannah's mortal enemy. At that party like a year ago, Hannah pushed her in the pool. Remember that?" Niall explained. Then I remembered. I'm supposed to hate, Zoey. 

   "Oh." I sighed a bit, "Now I get it." 

   "Get what?" He quizzed, confused. 

   "Why Hannah seemed so uncomfortably quiet when we were talking about me having a girlfriend." I said, kind of quietly. 

   "She did?" He quizzed. But I ignored him. 

   This may be my perfect chance. Zoey is a player, heartbreaker, whatever you wanna call her. So, If I continue to date her long enough; then maybe at some point she'll hurt me, and I can win Hannah back! I need to talk to Daynah in the morning... 

Hannah Montgomery:

  I lay there in the most uncomfortable bed I've ever slept on; tossing and turning every now and then. I couldn't get the thought of Harry and Zoey being together, out of my mind. It sickens me! My worst enemy and my best friend. Just no. 

   I got up, and threw on a sweater. I opened the door, and peaked out into the hallway to make sure there were no security guards. Luckily there weren't. I went and knocked on Niall's hotel room door. 

   "It's open." I heard Niall say. I opened the door to see Harry and Niall there. Shit, I forgot this is Harry's room too... 

   "What're you doing here?" Harry quizzed, stroking back his curls.

   "Oh, I can't sleep," I admitted, "Can I sleep with you guys?" 

   "Sure. C'mere Hannah Banana." Niall laughed. I laughed along with him and lay down in between the two. 

   They both hugged me, and I closed my eyes attempting to hug both of them at the same time. Harry immediately began to snore; so I guess he's asleep now. Soon enough, both Niall and I were asleep as well.

_______________________________________________________

   "Hannah Banana!" Louis yelled in my ear, as I was trying to eat my chocolate bar in peace. That seemed to be impossibe. 

   "What now, Lou?" I questioned, taking another bite. 

   "Give me a bite!" He whined. 

   "No!" I replied, and licked the whole thing then stuck my tongue out at him. Niall then took it from me and bit it, Louis made a grossed-out sound. 

   "What? Food is food!" Niall laughed, eating the rest of it. I bet he just enhaled it, not tasting it at all.

   Harry suddenly came running into the room with Daynah; the biggest smile on his face. I laughed at how happy they looked. 

   "Zoey's coming to hang out with us today! Yay!" Harry cheered, pumping his fists in the air proudly. I felt my jaw drop, but Niall re-closed it for me. I blushed from embarassment. 

   "Yay..." I said quietly. 

   Shit is about to go down. 

___________________________________________________________

A/N: Haai guys. Sorry I haven't updated much, I've got school and whatnot, so xp 
I'll try to update every weekend or so. Just to keep yall content(:
But like, I do have a life, so if I don't update for a week, don't get all spazzy on me. lolol.

And omg guys I've gotten so many votes, reads & comments on this story, like its unbelievable! Keep commenting, comments are my favourite part, jtlyk.
Lemme know what you think, what you want to happen, etc... (: I love to hear from yall, literally.

AND LIKE 192 FANS. OMG. IS THIS REAL LIFE.

Sorry. I tend to ramble on about everything in my author's notes.

SO yeah. COMMENTTT.

Toodles! ~Ashtyn. c: