𝐥𝐢𝐢𝐢. monster in her

Start from the beginning

"No one can hurt us if we get to the Morning Star first." Jonathan told and which led to Malia letting out a sigh, figuring it was to be a relief but yet she didn't feel relieved. "And once we have those swords, the entire world will be terrified of us. And they will finally leave in peace." Malia chuckled softly before taking another sip of her champagne before slamming it down on the table causing Jonathan's brows to furrow with wonder of what caused her irritation.

"Right. The Seelie Queen said she will only give you the Morning Star swords if you bring her Lilith's head." She reminded as if her brother had forgotten. It was going to be hard to defeat the Queen of Edom.

"Well, those were her terms." Jonathan had figured a way to twist himself out of that order. "You up for a trip to Prague, little sister?"

"Prague?" Malia wondered before following after her brother through the apartment. "That sounds interesting..." Her voice had trailed off with the fire message she had received and which she had caught swiftly with a pinch.

Jonathan raised a brow. "From your Shadowhunter friends?"

Malia's eyes read over the words, all written by hand of the Herondale who no doubt was losing his mind with how the power of the rune had taken over his girlfriend. "Oh, it's from Jace. He wants to meet. He says his love for me matters more than his loyalty to the New York Institute. And to prove it, he'll help us get back our family swords."

"No, it's a trap." Jonathan objected. He hadn't thought that Malia would be so gullible. "He just wants to come between us like he did before."

"Reminder," Malia threw the note to the side while grinning at her brother. "he no longer has that power. Jonathan, I'm with you because I want to be with you." She reassured.

"Then why do you even need him?"

The Bellerose's hand rested on his shoulder. "You're my brother, and I never want us to be apart. but I'm in love with Jace. I can't live without him either."

"He wants me dead, Malia!"

Jonathan had turned away, away from Malia's touch as she thought of how his mind could settle. She doubted if Jace would hurt Jonathan especially if she begged him not to. "He won't. Not if I tell him that I can't live without you. To be with me, Jace would accept that. He loves me more than anything in this world."

"I love you more than anything in this world!" Jonathan declared and as his voice raised it had caught Malia by surprise, a slight flinch had been her retaliation. "Isn't that enough?"

"I want to hear Jace out." Malia concluded as her arms crossed over her shoulder, knowing her mind wasn't going to change. "If you love me...come with me."

JACE HAD STEPPED out of the Portal to be surrounded by silence, he had expected for Malia to be standing in the middle of the park awaiting his arrival. He turned on his feet as the Portal closed behind him, his eyes tried to locate the banshee who he had been waiting to hold. Jace wanted her back. And Malia hoped it wasn't an ambush, she prayed that Jace hadn't been lying to her about how he felt or otherwise she'd feel stupid and she knew what Jonathan was capable of.

The Herondale's movement had been restricted by the blade held at his throat by hand of the Morgenstern who had used his demon speed to appear behind him, who had somewhat expected the greeting. "My sister made me promise not to kill you unless this is an ambush. Maybe it's my lucky day."

Jace's jaw had clenched with how Jonathan hung on his back, unaware of Malia Bellerose strutting towards him in her lace up knee boots that had caught his attention when he heard the clicking approach. A happy smile spread on Malia's lips as her hands pulled out the pocket of her blazer to clasp in front of her. "Well, I'm happy to see you." Malia greeted. "I was trained by the best. So, first things first." Jace arms had outstretched allowing for Malia to pat him down incase he held any weapons that he could pull out and use against Malia and Jonathan.