𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. a loss for good

chapter eight

chapter eight. . .
a loss for good

   "ALEC AND IZZY are securing the perimeter." Jace informed whilst not only he and Malia, but Ben and Clary had made their way to stand in the queue that made people wait for entry into the bar that caused goosebumps to run over Malia's arms and for her to hug onto herself. HARDTAIL. The bar was where she had been put into a chance by a vampire named Brad, and she thanked God that she wasn't going to have to see him again, given she killed him. But the brunette only thought about the place, as her eyes shifted around, she questioned how safe it was going to be given that Jace had left a long lasting impression after stealing Brad's demonic bike.

Malia slowed to a stop, that was the movement of the queue, before her eyes shifted to focus on Jace. "Are you sure we should be here?" She asked as the blonde took to look down at the brunette who had already begun to be irritated by her locks of hair. "Jace, last time we were here, it was crawling with vampires." She reminded him as if he had forgotten.

"Relax," Jace calmed, causing Malia's face to harden. Someone telling her relax wasn't going to make it possible to happen. "all Downworlders hang out here. We just came on vampire night."

Malia forced a smile. "Right."

Clary scoffed as she listened in to the conversation between Malia and Jace. "And when is all this gonna sound normal to me?" She pondered.

"I don't know." Ben replied as he grinned at the redhead who knew to stick by her side with the venture around the bar.

The Lightwood siblings had made their approach towards the four standing in line, after securing around the perimeter making sure that nothing with their plan could go wrong, they knew the only thing that had to do was get to Magnus and bargain with him. "All clear." Alec informed.

Isabelle's arm lopped with Clary's, whilst her left hand fingertips brushed against the Ruby that sat on her neck, which suited her tanned skin perfectly. "Do you think red's my color?"

"Iz," Clary said as she planned to compliment the Lightwood who dressed up well for the occasion, the silver dress had complimented her figure, and the necklace just seemed to fit in with what she wore. "with a body like yours, everything's your color."

"Good point." Isabelle had agreed. "Damn, I make this necklace look so good." Isabelle commented as she pouted with the thought of having to hand it over to Magnus, and for her to never wear a good piece of jewellery again.

"Will you take it off?" Alec snapped which caused Malia to chuckle softly at the girl's older brother who seemed to have always been the killer of moods. "I'm certain Magnus Bane doesn't want drool on his ruby when we make the exchange."