Pain kink

Jeremy's POV (this is top Michael again because TOP MICHAEL IS BETTER FIGHT ME)
Warnings:
Michael ranting (yes this is a warning)
Scratching
Mention of drugs (duh, this is Michael we're talking about)
Degrading
Name-calling
Bondage
Slight choking (?)
Context: they're already boyfs. That's it.

"GODDAMNITTHISF***INGGAMEISSOHARDWHYWOULDTHEREBEADETOURTHERETHAT'SSODUMBTHISISLITERALLYIMPOSSIBLE-" Michael rambled on and on about level 10 of apocalypse of the damned, which, surprise surprise, we were now stuck on after FINALLY beating level 9 at 4 in the morning.

"Hey! Chill, man! It's just a game!"
"IT'S JUST A GAME?! JEREMY THIS HAS TRIGGERED ME TOO MUCH, I WILL BEAT THIS IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!"

He lunged at me in anger and ended up scratching red lines into my chest. Not like, blood red lines, but like, wound-under-the-skin red lines. The weird thing was, I didn't actually hate the pain. I would've expected myself to wince or back away but instead I felt this little speck of... burning pleasure where the lines lay. And I felt... thirsty for more.

"Oh... oh sh** , s-sorry! I didn't mean it, that level really got on my nerves, I promise I won't do that again."

Without thinking, my lips opened and words burst out before I knew it.

"Um actually I wouldn't really mind if you did it again." CRAP.

"Wait... wha?" ABORT MISSION. ABORT. ABORT. PLAN FAILED.

"I-uh- NOTHING!"

"Awww, c'mon, babe! It can't be nothing if you're that nervous and sweaty about it." Wait, was I sweating? Oh, I was. Don't think about your hands getting sweaty. They're gonna get more sweaty. Frick, they're getting sweaty. I TOLD YOU NOT TO THINK ABOUT THEM GETTING SWEATY-

"Uh... Jer? Ya there? Earth to Jeremy?"
Michael's voice pierced my sweaty thoughts.

"Y-yeah! Yeah, I'm here. Sorry. I'm alone. Hahahahhahaha..." I'm laughing for too long.

"Jeremy... you're not okay. You know we can always talk about anything? Why'd you say you wouldn't mind me doing it again? Was that a joke, or..." his hands flew to my shoulders as his grave eyes met mine. Damn, he was really serious about this. His perfectly manicured nails were slowly digging into my back at how hard he was gripping me. And... it felt good. Rough.

I did something my brain didn't process in the moment.

I moaned.

FU-

"Uh... Jeremy? What's going on?!"

The room was starting to get dark and cave in as anxiety struck me, and my erection wasn't helping a bit. My heart beat faster than Michael could run on crack and my body became warm. I didn't want him to hate me!

"Jer?"

"GODDAMN IT MICHAEL JUST SCRATCH ME ALREADY IT FELT GOOD AND NOW I'M TURNED ON!"

Silence.

Silence filled the room and I felt somewhat relieved.

"..........really?"

"Yes." I quietly breathed out.

"Well, you know you could've told me, right? We don't kinkshame here" he giggled. (Okay but can we talk about how adorable George's giggle is before "my mothers would be thrilled"?)

"Yeah... but honestly I didn't even know I had that kink until just then."

"You're just full of surprises, aren't you~?" His mouth spoke, his voice deep and seductive. (Well yeah did you think his ears speak?)

"Oh Jeremy, I'll make you feel so good~" he leaned into my ear and whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OH, YES, Fu- micHAEL! DO THAT AGAIN! aH-!~" Red lines lay all across my chest, thighs and back. All I could feel was overwhelming painful pleasure all over my body. I was tied up with rope around my wrists and ankles, my legs spread open. Michael gripped onto my hips roughly as he thrusted into me quickly.

"Oh god Jer... so... tight..." he mumbled.

All that could be heard was moaning, grunting, ropes squeaking and skin slapping.

He suddenly grabbed my neck, forcing my face in his direction and making my eyes shoot open in surprise.

"Look at me, slut!" I moaned even louder at him calling me that as I felt his huge member pressing against my walls and twitching, indicating that he was close.

"Do you like this?" He asked, not stopping.

"oH! YEs! I LovE iT! GOd! tHanK yOu, MiKeY! HAH~!" I shakily moaned out, his tip brushing against my prostate every so often.

"Good." He let go of my neck and his hand reclaimed it's spot on my waist.

He mumbled something along the lines of "found it" as he continued thrusting.

A bubbling, full sensation arose in my stomach and my member twitched.

"M-MiKeY! CLOsE!" He smirked and grabbed onto my cock (buck buck) and moved his hand up and down on my needy shaft.

"Me too, baby boy!" He groaned as my d*** bulged in his hands. I saw stars as I finally came, screaming. A few more thrusts and I was immediately full to the brim.

We both sighed, coming off of our highs.

After regaining focus to out current situations, I felt a thick liquid slip out of my hole and onto the beanbag.

"Crap, we're gonna have to clean that." I looked myself in the mirror on the side of his room and saw lines everywhere. It almost looked like I was bombarded by cat attacks.

"OH GOD MICHAEL PEOPLE ARE GONNA SEE TOMORROW AT SCHOOL I NEED MAKEUP WHERE THE HELL IF YOUR FOUNDATION-"

"Oh come on, my foundation is way darker than your skin tone. Let them see who you belong to~" he said seductively yet lovingly, his eyes guilty but tired.

"Fine..."