Drunk

Michael's POV
"I *hic* WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY! IIIIIIIIII WANNA FEEL THE HEAT *hic* WITH SOMEBODY! YEEEEEEEEEAH, *hic* I WANNA DANCE WITH SOME*hic*BODY! SOMEBODY WHO LOOOOOOVES ME!" I slur-shouted.

Jeremy just laughed at me from the corner of the party room with a red solo cup in his hand and said "you're totally drunk, babe. I can tell why you wanted to make fun of that girl at the party."

I huffed at his joke. "And soo whaaat if i aaaaaam?"

He giggled and leaned in close to my ear to whisper, "well, if you're drunk, that gives me an excuse to do this."

Jeremy's POV
I smashed my lips into his with no hesitation at all. I love him and he loves me and I'm sure that when he wakes up tomorrow he won't regret this. I mean, he's never regretted any of the dozens of times we've had sex before.

I worked my way down to his collarbone and bit down hard, then closed my mouth around the soft and sensitive skin, sucking in various areas.

"AH!" He managed to somehow shout while slurring.

"Let's take this to Jake's bedroom, eh?" Jake has pretty much given up on trying to stop up sexing it up in his house, so we basically have permission to f*** anywhere and anytime as long as it's on his premises. And I mean, with all the times he's done the frick frack with Rich, I doubt his bed springs even work anymore.

I lifted him up and carried him into the room as he flailed around in my arms and whined.

"I DON'T NEED TO BE CARRRRRIIIIIIIIIIEEED! I'M A MAN!"

"Yeah, a man who can't even watch the starting scene of the My little pony movie without crying."

"...touche."

Once we got in, I locked the door behind us signaling "WE'RE F***ING IN HERE GET YOURSELF A ROOM" to any other members of the party.

I quickly took off my shirt not to waste time and he stared in awe as if he'd never seen it before.

"Woah! My *hic* boyf riend is so *hic* hot!" He said, gliding his hands across my body as his adorable doe drunk eyes lay wide open.

I giggled and pecked his lips, taking off his shirt as well before pushing him back into the bed and putting my clothed knee on his now-evident boner and moving it around every so often while toying with his nipples.p through the thin cloth of his creeps t-shirt.

"Ahhhh... Jerry Bear stawp *hic* teasing meeeeeeeeeee!" He whined. I obeyed him and pulled his pants down.

*time skip to when they're both nakie nakie cuz the author is too tired and sleep deprived to write proper smut like seriously pls send help*

He was still underneath me on the bed, fully naked and panting with jagged breaths from my hand pumping his cock at a moderate speed. He looked as if he'd given into submission completely. And hell was it hot.

I couldn't take it much longer, I slipped a condom onto my erect manhood and pumped it a few times before grabbing lube from a counter.

"I'm gonna stretch you open now, okay?"

He was drunk, so he looked at me with this absolutely dumbfounded face as if I sounded like an alien to him. I should've turned into a meme.

He probably wasn't going to understand me, so I just lathered up my fingers and stuck them into him one at a time.

He moaned louder with every finger I added. He seemed looser than usual.

"Baby, did you masturbate before this?"

"shut up, I o-only did it *hic* cuz I w-wanted *hic* to be prepared for you... I know how much you love public sex, you kinky b-bastard."

I chuckled and by now, I had finished lubing up his hole.

I lined myself up and pushed the tip in. He moaned abnormally loud and stared intensely into my eyes. (Help it's 4am I cant sleep just sayin')

I pushed in further inch by inch until I was fully inside him. There was a moment of adjusting and heavy breathing before Michael gave a thumbs up signaling permission to move.

My thrusting was at a slow pace at first, knowing he had prepared himself but still not wanting to hurt him. His hole enclosing tightly around my manhood was so warm and pleasurable, it felt like paradise. I eventually sped up and pushed into him harder.

Third Person POV
Michael felt nothing but utter pleasure as Jeremy's penis was buried deep inside him. All he could see was stars and it felt like it was their first time. Since he was drunk, for some reason, all his senses were heightened, especially his feeling. Every thrust brought him closer and closer to his edge. Finally, he felt the familiar tightness and warmth in his stomach overcome him and he screamed to warn his partner.

"Jer! I- g-gonna cum!!!"

"S-same... ngh."

After about 5 thrusts, Jeremy felt his climax reach him and he came into the condom. Meanwhile, Michael came into his chest and onto the bed.

They immediately fell down onto the bed and Jeremy lazily pulled out.

Michael immediately groaned, "I-I'm gonna be s-so sick tomorrow..."

"No sh**, Sherlock." Jeremy scoffed as he pulled the covers over the two lovers, encasing them in comfort and warmth.

"G'night, ya drunk sleepyhead."

"...mahal kita..."

"Mahal din kita."

The next morning, Michael woke up with a pounding headache and a sore a**.