Fourteen-Sad Things, Beliefs, and Stuff..

*Louis's Point of View*

*Two weeks later*

"Taylor, what do I do?" I ask, putting my head in my hands. The smell of coffee fills my nose and I take in all the surroundings. Taylor told me that this was Clover's favorite place to go.

"Just keep fighting." she says again.

"It's hard. Seeing her and Liam together; seeing how happy he makes her and the way she looks at him. It took one glance and it shattered me." I admit, running my hands through my hair.

"Louis, I'm so sorry." she frowns, my expression matches her's. My heart aches and I desperately crave a hug.

"I just- I don't know. With everything that's going on with my family and now thoughts about Clover, it's hard." I say taking in a sharp breath.

"Louis I know it hurts, but it'll get-"

"Don't tell me it's going to get better because for some reason I feel as if it won't." I cut her off, admitting what I felt deeply inside. Sympathy fills her eyes and I try to not make eye-contact with her anymore.

"I'm losing sleep; I'm running off of ten minutes of sleep each day. Everything I eat keeps coming up. And, I just screw up; I can't even pick up a glass of water without fucking up?" tears start to form. "I find myself with the worst ache in my heart, along with tears forming at every second. I can't even do my homework without breaking down."

"Mate?" I turn around and I see Harry. He looks as if he'd seen a ghost. 

"Yeah?" I ask, wondering why he'd shown up to the cafe. 

"There's something you need to see."

*Clover's Point of View*

Niall and I walk around Wal-Mart for groceries for the next few weeks. We discuss a few things but there hasn't been much to say between the both of us.

My stitches were finally out and my bruises were fading immensely was one of the topics, but there wasn't much to talk about upon that specific subject.

As I grab the 0% milk Niall speaks up,

"How are you and Liam?" he asks.

"We're good." I smile at the mention of his name.

"That's good to here. So, this is awkward but you guys haven't, you know-" I cut him off before he can finish his sentence.

"Okay, Niall I'm a virgin." he whisper-shouts an 'Ahh' and covers his ears. And, after a moment or so he removes his hands and looks at me.

"I did not need to know that." he points.

"I'm just saying." I shrug and give him a smile. 

Finally my mind wanders towards a new topic and person.

"Hey, how's Zayn?" I ask. Zayn hasn't been out of the hospital for a long while now, it was only an over-dosage. Niall tenses up at the subject and takes in a sharp breath. "He's been in the hospital for awhile." I continue. "It was only an over-dosage."

"Clover, it's much more complicated than that." he says in a low voice. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

"There are certain things that happened to Zayn and much more." he proceeds.

"Like what?" I press.

"He's going through chemo-therapy right now." Niall sighs as soon as the words leave his lips.

"What?" I say shockingly.

"They found Leukemia in his blood after they took some." Niall looks down and continues pushing the cart.

"Is it bad?"

"It's chronic." he responds.

"What kind?" I ask, and he gives me a bit of a confusing look until he understands what I am talking about.

"Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia. Stage three." I nod my head. "There is a chance he'll get better, we just gotta support him." I can tell he's hoping for the best, but there's doubt in my mind that he is thinking the same thing I am.

"Maybe.." I begin to suggest. Niall looks at me and furrows his eyebrows.

"Spit it out." he presses.

"Maybe we should go to a church or something, and ask them to keep Zayn in their prayers." he seems almost shock by the words that had just came out of my mouth.

"What?" I question feeling insecure and awkward.

"Nothing, it's just we've never talked about religion, at all." he says. And, when I start to think about it I realize why he was in such a shock. "I just figured you did not believe in God and stuff similar stuff to that." 

"Well I believe in many things." I add.

"Well do you have a religion?" Niall asks.

"No. I just don't think there's a reason to put a lable on it. Like, there's just no name to my belief." I explain.

"So what are your beliefs?"

"I believe there's a Hell and Heaven, Lucifer and God and Jesus. It can go on. I just am not very free about what I believe in because no one has ever asked." he looks stunned.

"Well, I happen to agree with you." Niall smiles as he pushes the cart into a checking register.

"Where do you think most people go?" he asks.

"I think most people go to Heaven, but it's their own kind of Heaven. Like, what they believe is peaceful. As for Hell, I don't know. I think Earth is a hell and I think that's where things such as paranormal stuff come in." I ramble, but I can tell he is engaged and that he wants to hear what I have to say. "I believe those who didn't live their lives correctly stay on Earth and soon become angry. Not only that, I believe that they are born again, but with worst lives and so on."

A man behind us scoffs, probably annoyed with my opinion. Niall turns around and sticks his tongue out at the man and I hit his arm.

"As rude as it was of his, respect your elders." I whisper. Niall rolls his eyes and begins putting our stuff on the moving counter. 

"Anyways, what do you wanna do after we put the groceries?" Niall asks.

"Um, lets pick up Louis and Taylor and take Zayn something. He's probably sick of hospital food." I smile and Niall returns it, agreeing with me.

(I am so sorry Calling Back Clover hasn't been updated. I've been extremely busy and it's like 12:32 in the morning and I'm tired af. Band practice is killing me. :/ Oh well, I still love it. Abby has been doing God knows what xD anyways I gotta pee. I hope you enjoy the new chapter

Again I'm sorry

OH I HAVE A NEW STORY OUT CALLED 'Uncommon' It is a HAROLD EDWARD STYLES FANFICTION.

Anywho, I have to pee.

And stuff.

Anyways,

goodnight my beautiful potatoes. -Shanxx)