Chapter 17

Liam's POV

"Where could they be, it's two in the morning." Liam was pacing across the floor.

"Calm down Liam I'm sure there fine, now come sit down." Danielle patted the space on the couch beside her.

The boys, and their girlfriends were all sitting around the apartment watching tv. Demi, Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie had come to visit for Christmas.

"You wanna know what I think?" Louis looked at Liam.

"No not really."

"I think Harry's getting an early Christmas present." He winked.

Eleanor elbowed him, and they all laughed as they realized what he had meant by that.

Rosy ran into the room and jumped into Danielle's lap.

"Woah!" She picked her up and rubbed her tummy.

They better be back soon, or we're going without them." Niall glanced at the others.

"Agreed." They all said in unison.

*****************************************************************************************

Sarah's POV

They pulled up at the house and went inside.

"Finally!" Liam stood up.

"Sorry, we uh-"

"We don't want to know." Louis held his hand up to stop him from going any further.

"Can we please go now?" Niall stood up anxiously.

"Yeah." Harry turned towards the door, but stopped when he was facing Sarah. He looked from her neck to her face.

"Sarah, where's your necklace?"

She had been wearing the necklace he bought her the first week after they met. Her hand flew to her chest where it was supposed to be.

"Oh my gosh!" She put a hand over her mouth, and her eyes widened.

"Was I wearing it when." She whispered.

"No." He rembered kissing her neck, and there was no necklace there when he had done that.

She hung her head, and mumbled,

"It could be anywhere." She was on the verge of screaming at someone, that necklace was really special, and she had lost it.

"I remember seing it in the car on the way to the cliff, so it has to be either in my car or at the overlook. I'll go look in my car."

He ran out of the door to his car and searched everywhere for the necklace, but it wasn't there.

"I'ts not in there."

She gave him a pleading look, and his heart actually hurt just seing how upset she was.

"Don't worry we can go tommorow morning to look for it.

"Okay." She sighed. "I'm sorry."

"I'ts not your fault."

He hugged her tight.

"I promise we'll find it."

He stepped back.

"Now, lets get to that carnival!"

She smiled, the boys had been talking about it for weeks. It was only open on Christmas Eve, and according to the boys it was best to go at three in the morning, when there wouldn't be many fans to bother them.

She followed him back to his car and Louis and Eleanor got into the backseat. Liam, Danielle, Niall, and Demi rode together, and Zayn and Perrie rode with the bodyguards.

t was only a thirty minute drive, but it felt like two hours. She was still upset about losing her necklace and didn't want to have a conversation, and Harry didn't push her. Sometimes it was like he really understood her.

When they arrived, she forgot about the necklace and stared in awe at all the bright flashing lights. There were different games, booths, and even a few rollercoasters. She was glad Harry was afraid of rollercoaster, because she couldn't ride them with her leg being broken.

Danielle, Perrie, Demi, and Eleanor were also amazed by the Rigley Carnival.

Harry took her hand and led her under the archway. Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis did the same with thier girlfriends.

"Okay meet up here in two hours." Liam looked at them all as they nodded their heads.

Each couple had a bodyguard who was supposed to watch them from a distance, so they wouldn't feel like they had a babysitter.

"What do you want to do first?" Harry was practically bouncing up and down in excitment.

"You pick."

He pulled her to a game where you have to knock down the pins in three tries or less to win a prize.

He handed her a ball, and she threw it, but only hit two out of three pins. He threw on of his and knocked down two also. On the third try he knocked them all down, and asked for the stuffed bear holding a pink heart.

They started walking, and she could just make out his face in the darkness, the lights had gone out in that area.

"For you." He held up the bear.

"Aww, it's almost as cute as you."

He leaned so their faces were just inches apart.

"That was so corny." He laughed.

"Yes, it was beary corny." She pointed to the bear, and they both burst into fits of laughter.

Harry wiped the tears from his eyes, and came close to her again.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

"Only a billion times."

She kissed his lips lightly.

"Don't tease me." He mumbled

"But I love to tease you." She whispered.

She just barely touched their lips together, and he whined before grabbing her face and pulling her back so he could kiss her. She was balancing on her crutches so she coudn't put her arms around him, but he didn't care. He also didn't care that Andy was watching them, or that a couple people were staring.

He trailed his lips to her neck, and nipped the skin, leaving another mark beside the one from earlier.

He kissed her lips once more before pulling away.

"This has officially been the best night ever." She smiled, and her eyes shined bright.

He didn't say anything, but just stared into her beautiful blue eyes for a while.