MOPH:Chapter 4

First Off,Thanks soooo much to everyone that has voted for me in the One Piece Watty Awards this year.This Story won 1st place in the AU Category cx.I love you all,Thanks to everyone that has voted for me,or has supported me.

Next,I dont know if you guys have read the One Piece 'chapter' in the book,'Writing News'.It explained a couple of things,this book will no longer be on hold.Since,from now on my other book 'Time A Shugo Chara Fic' along with this book will be my main priorites.Along with the fact that instead of having all the kids having to stay at the school and their being a 'another side' that is changing as well.

Instead their is no 'other side' and they dont have to stay on campus.They can actually go outside of campus along with the fact that I'm changing some of the plot around.Though you guys dont have to worry about that.

-If I ever make the character OOC(Out Of Character) Please Tell Me-

--

Sora stared at the paper in her hands,which might I add was shoved into her face a couple of minutes ago.She let out a yawn before she read what it said.

"Carl's Carnival?Big Opening at Woodlock Park,starting from 10am,ending at midnight(12pm)." She looked up at Ace slightly confused.Why did he give her this flier? Did he want her to go alone? or Something like that?

Ace coughed a little,scratching the back of his neck,"I thought you might want to go since..you told me you never have been to a Carnival."

Sora furrowed her eyebrows when she remembered what had happened the other day.

When Sora and Ace had finally gotten away from the man eating beasts they had walked down the stairs heading to the classroom.When walking towards Sora's next period they heard a couple of girls talking about a Carnival,when they both were close to her class,Sora said,"You know what? I've never been to a Carnival.Are they fun?"

Ace stopped walking,his eyes wide,"You never been to a carnival?"he sounded both shocked and suprised,though the tone of his voice was in disbelief.

Sora nodded,tilting her head to the side,"Yea,I've never been to one,I guess..."she paused,biting her lower lip,before she looked up a blank look on her face."I never had the time to go to one."

"Didnt your friends invite you to go or something?"

"I.."

Ace stared at Sora,he decided to drop the topic,seeing as Sora was getting uncomfortable."We should get going,you dont want to be late." Sora nodded,as they both walked to her class.

Sora couldn't believe he remembered that,even if it was just yesterday that they had talked about it.It didnt seem like somthing important,just a stupid thing to talk or even worry about.

"You Remembered?"Sora asked him even if it was a stupid question,seeing as he just told her indirectly that he did.

He shrugged,"Of Course I did,were friends aren't we?"

"Friends?"

"Yea Friends,"he said nodding to himself.

Sora smiled,and hugged him.

His eyes widened,shocked,but he wrapped his arms around Sora.Pulling her closer to himself.

Law stared at Sora in amusement,as flowers and rainbows appeared around her,a huge grin was on her face.

"Care to tell me why your so happy?"he asked,curiously,a strange twinkle in his eyes.

Sora turned to him,"Im going to the Carnival,"she said excitedly.She reminded him of a little kid,when they ended up getting what they wanted for christmas.

"Havent you been to a Carnival before? No one would be this excited unless...,"he hummed in thought,before he continued,"Your going with someone you like."

Sora continued on grinning,ignoring the latter,"I've never been to one,this is my first time,so I'm really happy since Ace is taking me."

"Oh Really?"he asked in amusement.

Sora nodded in excitement,"Yea!"

A small smirk played on his lips,"Okay Then." He turned his head forward,ignoring Sora's confused look.He wondered if Ace was going to cancel on their little 'date'. How would Sora react. Not like he cared.He frowned at the thought of himself caring about Sora in general. 

He barely knew the chick not to mention he felt like if he got close to the girl then he's get himself into trouble because of her.He let out a soft sigh,Why did she have to come here?

While he was thinking about Sora,she herself was humming thinking about all the things there'll be at the carnival.Ignoring Law's muttering,and sighs.She was to happy to think about anything else than the carnival and Ace himself.

"What The Hell Ace?!"a young teenage girl asked,well more like yelled.She had long black hair that was put into a side braid,along with dark green eyes.She would have looked pretty if it werent for the fact that she had a deep frown placed on her lips.

"What?"he asked confused.

"Dont WHAT Me,You know what you did!"

"What did I do?"he asked though he regretted it when he saw her scowl get deeper,which he thought was pretty much impossible along with the fact flames appeared behind her eyes,well more like inside of them.

He gulped.

She sighed in anger,"You hugged that girl,who the hell has f-,"she was now rambling.

"You mean Sora?"he asked,ignoring all of the insults she was saying about Sora.

She nodded,"Yes! That Brat! How DARE SHE!?"

"What do you mean? I was the one that hugged her,"now that was a lie,but he didnt want Miyoko getting revenge for something so...stupid.

Miyoko growled,"FINE! I dont care! But,You cant see her anymore! If you do,I'll..JUST DONT SEE HERE OR ELSE!!"she yelled.

Ace nodded,He loved Miyoko,if she didnt want him to see Sora then he wont see her.Even if he had told Sora they were both friends,now that wasnt a lie but...he didnt want to see her get hurt,not to mention Miyoko was his girlfriend afterall.

"Alright I won't see her,but just leave her alone,please,"he asked her.

Miyoko smirked in victory,knowing that he was going to say that,"Alright I'll leave her alone,but if I ever see her near you,I will get my revenge."

Revenge for What? What has she ever done to you? He wanted to ask her that,but he didn't want to question Miyoko.She looked happy,and if she was happy,he was happy.