MOPH:Chapter 1

Sora's Pov

I mentally sighed in relief as the bell rang for the 5th time today,it was now lunch,finally.

I had learned that Shanks wasn't really the history teacher,instead it was a woman named Nico Robin,she had came into the classroom for the last few minutes of class,she was a woman in her early 20s,she had short dark blue hair with matching dark blue eyes,she looked extremely young and pretty for someone of 24.

After History,I had Science with Buggy-sensei,he was a strange guy in his early 30s who dressed like a clown,he had a bright red circle nose which didn't really help him.He cracked stupid jokes and his laugh reminded me of a clowns'.

After Science I had Math with Brook-sensei,who wore a black suit along with a skull mask,along with a black Afro,he cracked weird yet funny jokes,unlike buggy,he was a pretty cool teacher,his class lasted for 2 periods.

In each class I either had Ace or the other guys who had stared at me,who I later learned were named Zoro,Law,Luffy,and Kid.

I quickly put my things in my backpack,putting my glasses in my backpack as well,seeing as I didn't need them anymore,I gained enough information.

I slung my backpack over my right shoulder and headed towards the door,ready to head out till a hand was put on my shoulder.

"Hey Wait!" I turned around and saw Luffy.He was grinning widely,"Want to have lunch with me?"he asked excitedly and impatiently.

Maybe I still needed my glasses.I swiftly took off my backpack and put my glasses on,quickly putting my backpack over my right shoulder again.I did it in a flash so they didn't see what I did.

That's when the orange haired girl from Math walked up to us from behind Luffy,a irk mark appeared on her forehead,she lightly hit Luffy upside the head.

"Owiee,what was that for Nami,"he complained.

She reminded me of my grandma Reyna.Violent and Annoying,though caring and kind."You Baka,she's not going to only have lunch with you,not to mention introduce yourself,"she scolded him.

I looked on boredly.She likes him,was the first thought that ran through my head.I yawned as she continued on scolding him.

I want a lollipop,or maybe chocolate? Hmm,I should ask Takahiro or Haru to make me some Cookies.

I stared back at Luffy and Nami and saw she was still scolding him.For Pete's sake,I grabbed Luffy's hand and started walking out the classroom,leaving a surprised Nami behind.

"H-Hey W-Wait,"she stuttered,she started running up to us,trying to catch up as I was basically running.

Once we reached the cafeteria my eyes lit up seeing all of the sweets that were laid out,I started slightly drooling.

Luffy's Pov

While I was being scolded by Nami,a small slightly warm hand grabbed my wrist,pulling me away from Nami,which might I add,I wasn't really listening to.

"Hmm?" I turned and saw it was Sora.Her eyes held a slightly annoyed impatient look.She basically was dragging me from behind as she ran towards the cafeteria.

While Nami tried to catch up.When we got there,n Sora opened the door,her eyes brightened up and a small smile formed.

I felt my cheeks heat up."So cute,"I muttered.Why am I feeling like this? I barely even know her.She was slightly drooling now,I looked at what she was staring at.Oh,it was the desserts table.

She turned to me,"Can we go over there?"she asked shyly,pointing to the table.I nodded.Her eyes then lit up,like a little kid who just got the present they wanted.