MOPH:Chapter 8

Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hello?"Sora mumbled into her phone,yawning.

"I guess you haven't changed after all this time,"a male said,chuckling.

Sora's eyes shot open. What the hell? How did he get my number. She looked at her phone eyeing it.

"What do you want?"she asked,after a while.

"Aw,I thought you missed me,"he said.

"Oh sure,I'd totally miss an asshat,"Sora said sarcastically,while rolling her eyes.

He laughed,"Ha. Very Funny,Sora."

"Do you need something. Or are you just trying to ruin my morning,Shizuka."

"Its already 2:30 pm,"Not hearing a reply he continued by saying,"But Actually,now that you mention it babe. Anton told me you were becoming cozy with one of the company's rivals."

"Law?"she questioned.

He growled,"Yes,Him."

Sora grinned,"You're still mad at him,"she asked,trying to hold back her laughter.

"It's not funny."

"Yes it is,"she said,laughing,"All he did was beat you at arm wresting."

"And I will Have My REVENGE. HE WILL GO DOWN. I WILL BURY HIM ALIVE."

"You're so annoying Carter,Welll bye,"she hung up,before he could say anything else.

She hated arranged marriages.They were so stupid really. Why was she engaged to a cocky Shizuka.

In the business world,The Shizukas were mainly known to be either extremely cocky and mischievous people.

And Sora happened to be engaged to one. Carter Shizuka to be exact. The Most Ridiculously Cocky and Stupid one of them all.

(A/N Anton(Carters' younger brother) made an appearance in Chapter 6)

She remembered it clearly. The day she got engaged to him.

(Flash Back)

A younger Sora who was about 10 walked towards her dad's room.She wore a red t-shirt and blue jean shorts,along with red tennis shoes.

Once she reached her dads room she opened the door. Seeing a man and a boy sitting in front of her dad. Her eyes narrowed.

"You needed me?"she asked,boredly.

All of them turned to her. Next thing you know,the boy ran up to her. "We're getting married!"he yelled excitedly. He then started saying all of things they would do at their wedding.

"No,Suck A Dick,"Sora said,then she glared at her dad&quickly turned around,walking out of the room.

She left the boy who she later found out was Carter Shizuka gaping in the door way,along with their dads.

(Flashback Ended)

She sighed,"This is such a drag,"she murmured,falling back to sleep.

....

"SORA I WILL KILL YOU,IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP.MY JOKES ARE FUNNY!"Buggy yelled at the top of his lungs,ready to run his sword through her at any moment.

Shes been sleeping through out the whole lesson which wouldn't really bother him but today he was making more jokes than usual. So,it angered him that she was sleeping rather than laughing.

"Shut up,"Sora mumbled under her breathe. But,Buggy ended up hearing her..

"STUPID BRAT, "growled Buggy,taking out his sword from her sheathe. He then threw it at Sora so it would stab her shoulder.