MOPH:Chapter 7

"Helppp!!" Sora yelled,her arms flailing behind her,fake giant tears streaming down her face.She was acting of course.Its not like she was actually scared.

To her,Kid was just a very tall angry...Duck.

Sora then started cracking up,laughing uncontrollably she fell on her butt.She clutched her sides,actual tears brimming the corners of her eyes.As she imagined Kid in a duck costume wearing a frilly pink tutu.

"Finally found you,brat,"Kid growled from behind her.

Sora slowly turned to Kid,smoke was coming out of his ears."Hey Kid,Since your a ducky,do you wear pink frilly tutus?"she asked grinning.

A moment of silence.....

They both stared at eachother.

Kid then narrowed his eyes."You're  Dead,"he growled angrily.

He was pissed,First the brat had to fall on him while he was sleeping.Next he had to chase her around the damn school.And lastly she said he looked like a duck.

This was seriously not his day.

He swiftly grabbed the collar of her shirt and started dragging her behind him.Every step he took caused a hole to appear on the ground.

As he passed everyone in the hallway,no one dared to ask him what he was doing.All they could do was pray that Sora would be alright.

It was really a weird sight,With how Kid looked angry and menacing.Flames basically appearing around him.

While Sora looked happy and cheerful calmly eating pocky.All she could think about at the moment was how good the Strawberry Pocky(which was the one she was eating right now) tasted.

After a couple of seconds Sora started groaning,"Kiddddddd~,"she whined.

Kid Ignored her.But,after having his name called over and over again he got irritated."What the hell do you want?"he growled out.

"I'm Pregnant with your babies...they look like ducks....." Kid's eyes widened.I never...What.I never did it to her.Wait,did we do it .

She then pulled a rubber duck out and quickly threw it at his face.

Being caught off guard,Kid had loosend his grip on Sora.

She grinned deviously,Nows My Chance she thought,and quickly got up and ran away again.

Kid looked down at the rubber duck that was at his feet for a moment."Stupid Brat,"he growled after a couple of seconds,kicking the duck to the wall.

...

Sora giggled remembering the look on Kid's face,"That was fun..but now I'm boredddd,"she complained loudly.

That's when all of a sudden she was pushed against a wall."Owiee,be gentle I'm Mrs.Duck,"she stated,pouting.

"Mrs.Duck...What are you talking about,"the person infront of her asked.

"Kid and I are married,He's Mister Duck.Duhh."

She then looked up and saw...Ace.Who now had a dark aura around himself.

She then remembered what had happened.How Law basically 'saved' her from the jerk Ace had sent.She wrinkled her nose."What do you want ,Portgas."

The way she said his name gave him shivers.Not the good kind.

He gave her a small and nervous grin,"Just came by to say Hi.Uh,heard you had a boyfriend..."he trailed off looking away nervously.

Now don't get Ace wrong,he's not scared of anyone or anything.He never gets nervous.But...This was Sora.

"I don't have a boyfriend.Anton thinks I'm with his brother but we're not.If that's all,Goodbye,"she said coldly.

She really just wanted to get away from Ace.She felt as though someone was staring at the both of them.

She pushed him with so much force that Ace wouldn't think she had.

"W-Wait...Sora!"He yelled her name right before she could walk around the corner.

He needed to apologize.He knew what he did was stupid but he had to say sorry.Even though he couldn't go back in time and change what he did to her.

She stopped walking,fists clenched.

"What is it,"she asked flatly.

"I'm Sorry..."

"Baka,"she then walked away,not looking back.

Baka.That word echoed in his head,"I really am an Idiot aren't I?"he asked himself,chuckling.

...

Zoro looked up at the sky and sighed,"Why can't that hag Nami just leave me alone.."he muttered.Nami had kept bothering him about what Luffy's relationship was with Sora.

He hated that about Nami.Ever since Sora came to this school,she became way more obsessed and protective over Luffy.

No.He wasn't saying it was Soras Fault,He guessed it was her fault in a way.But technically if Luffy just rejected her instead of 'leading' Nami on then maybe Nami would stop.

Oh,and Boa too.She was the worst.He wrinkled his nose at the thought of Boa.

That girl.She was just...To put it in the nicest words possible she was just too much.

"Umph,"he said as someone bumped into him."Hey watch where-,"his eyes widened as he looked down at the Sora.Who had bumped into him.She was....crying.

Who Made Her Cry? I'm going to kill them! He thought angrily.

"Sora,are you ok?"he asked her.She laughed and stared up at him."Of Course,why would anything be wrong?"

Zoro stared at her concerned."Hey Sora,If something's wrong you know you can tell me,right?"

Why is she upset? I don't want to see her cry,shes to amazing to be crying.

She sighed,"You wouldn't get it."

"Was it Ace?"he asked,his eyes narrowing.

He had heard from Law about what had happened.Only they knew so far.

"What? No,It's something else,"she bit her lower lip.

Zoro pulled her into himself so he hugged her,"Don't Worry,You don't have to tell me."

"Thanks Zoro,"she said hugging him back.

Before he could say anything,Sanji popped out of nowhere.

"Zoro!what are you doing with Sora-Chwaaaaaaaaan,"he yelled angrily,glaring,pulling Sora off of Zoro.

"Mind your own damn business,you stupid cook,"Zoro growled.

"Fight Me! You Green Haired Freak,"Sanji yelled.

Sora laughed sitting on the ground to the side,"Fight! Fight!"she chanted.

"I bet you $100 that Sanji is going to win,"Chopper grinned,sitting next to Sora.

"Ok! Zoro you better Win!"Sora yelled,smiling widely.

—-

Thank You to Everyone who has commented.They have made my day cx Along with everyone who is reading and voting for this Fanfiction.Thank You So Much!

I'm happy to know that everyone is liking this book^_^ See You All Next Chapter!