Chapter 2

"This is force dating."

Chaeyoung's heart was hammering so hard the moment she step a foot on the seventh floor of YG building. This is her first time to be in here.

She's the second member of blackpink to be in here. First was her Jennie unnie when the news broke about her and Exo's Kai, and boy it was a disaster. Her unnie came home at their dorm with that puffy red eyes. After witnessing that, Chaeyoung swore to herself to not get in any trouble that will led her here. But look at her now, she's the next member to witness Mr. Yang's outrage.

"I expected more from you, Chaeyoung-ah."
It was the first sentence he said after the door terrifyingly closed, leaving Rosé and their CEO alone in this huge expensive looking office.

"I'm sorry, sajangnim."
Her head was bowed low and her fingers wont stop fidgeting her pink pastel skirt.

"Is this true?"
Mr. Yang's voice was colder than ice and it's making her wanting to cry, but Chaeyoung fight every urge as she bravely look up to face their CEO.

"No, sajangnim. But, it was my fault."
It's true. If she wasn't that stupid enough to confess last night? She's probably with Lisa right now watching some Netflix and eating chocolate ice creams.

But no, she's that stupid girl who got swayed by her emotions.

"If this isn't true? Why did Bighit's CEO called me to say that his artist just confirmed your relationship with him?"
Chaeyoung was snapped back from reality with what she heard.

"W-what?"
Her voice stuttered. Did she heard it right?

"He said, you are both dating for a month now."
The disappointment in his tone of voice is obvious along with the big scowl that has shown on Mr. Yang's face.

"Chaeyoung, you know you have a dating ban."
The girl was close to crying, and Chaeyoung's lips quiver. She knew about it of course and but what can she do? She has fallen in love.

"B-but—"

"I don't know what's gotten in to you but you disappointed me. You of all member, I thought you are the obedient one."
Every word that spouts from their CEO's mouth are hurting her and she just wished that time can fast speed so that she can now get out of his office.

Well, she already knows okay? Even her members gave her that eyes. Behind their 'it's okay's' Chaeyoung knows that deep inside, she disappointed them and she felt really awful about it.

"As your punishment. You need to face the consequence of what you did. Either way, some will still stay to support but mostly, they will lash you with hateful comments. So brace yourself child."
She also knew about this. Hence of why she deleted her Instagram app for the meantime.

However, Chaeyoung started to feel cheated. Isn't his job as a CEO to prevent this to happen to any of his artist? He needed to hear her out. She wasn't still finish explaining herself.

"But this isn't true sajangnim! It was a mistake!"
Chaeyoung found the courage to argue but only to get dismissed by Mr.Yang's displeasing look.

"We cannot do anything about that now."
His infamous cold tone sent chills all over her body, but Chaeyoung wanted to explain. She needed to explain. Her hands turned into a fist as she closes her eyes, earning every courage she needs.

"No, you are not getting me sajangnim—"
Chaeyoung paused from explaining herself when they both heard a knock as the door opened and his secretary peek at the small space in between.

"They are here, Mr.Yang."
His secretary says.

"Let them come."
Mr. Yang nodded his head and place his elbows on his desk.

"Who? Who is already here???"
But before Mr. Yang can answer the panicking girl, his tinted double glass door opened and two male figures went in with serious faces.

Rosé who was now fidgeting her skirt froze as she met eyes with BTS's visual and the attractive man lazily smirk at her dumbfounded self.

"Hi, girlfriend."

"Holy fuck."
Damn, she needed to pray for forgiveness after that.