Chapter 12

Amys P.O.V

I decided to look around shadows room for a bit while sonic was here. I looked at a little picture frame with a picture of shady and a beautiful girl with blonde hair, maria. I frowned a but not knowing why, weird, I just shrugged it off thinking it's nothing. But when I picked it up a picture fell out I fidgeted a little thinking about trying not to leave a trace that I was looking around but when I picked up the picture and see that it's of me and shadow I stared at the photo feeling as if I were being hypnotized and the photo began to replay to the moment we had the photo taken.... [flashback] "shadow, shadow! What are you up to today" I said smiling brightly at him. Shadow was laying in the grass and had his eyes closed. He opened one eye coolly "you're blocking my sun" he said closing his eye. "aww cmon shadow live a little SMILE more" I said. I'll be happier when you leave me alone" he said while sitting up. I crossed my arms and made my pouty face "hmph shadow! Don't be rude" I said then sticking out my toungue. He chuckled a bit "fine pinkie how do you 'live a little'" he said smirking. I thought about it for a second "doing things you enjoy and feel like you never want it to end" I said explaing to him. He looked at me for a bit with his eyebrow raised "like?" he asked. I smirked "don't you like to do anything but chill like a 'cool dude'"I said. He gave me a slight half smile "not really I'm not like you" he said. I furrowed my eyebrows "what's that supposed to mean!" I growled "chill its a joke" he laughed a little. I blushed a bit thinking how stupid I was "oh sorry haha" I sweat dropped. "wanna see who can hang upside down from that tree branch the longest?" he suggested. "now we're getting somewhere, you're on!" I replied competetively. We climbed the tree and hung with our quills dangling, we were already 30 seconds in "might wanna give up now pinkie" shadow said while smirking. "No way!" I never back down" I replied sticking my tongue out, but at that moment I felt the blood rush to my head and my legs go numb "or nah" I said before falling off and almost hitting the ground but shadow had grabbed my wrist "or nah seriously?" he laughed. I had gotten to know shadow better today and I liked the real shadow he's pretty cool when you get to know him. We both carefully got down and laughed a little and that's when cream came with a camera around her neck "hey guys smile!" she said grabbing her camera getting ready to take a picture. I smiled but shadow wasn't anymore, "say cheese!" cream said, as she said that I grabbed the two ends of shadows mouth and made him smile "cheese!!" I said with a huge grin on my face * snap* [back to reality] I smiled at the memory and that's when shadow came in and I dropped both pictures and nervously smiled at shadow "oops" I laughed nervously sweat dropping.

A/n:

Hey you guys I hope you're enjoying the story so far I'll try to make more chapters as quickly and as good as I can but also shoutout to @shadowloverswag for helping me out with my story but anyway if you like bumblebee or teenage mutant ninja turtles as much as I do check out my other stories please! Oh and please comment and vote. THANKS!