Chapter 16

Shadows P.O.V

As I looked up, I could not believe that beautiful hedgehog was Amy in a slimming dress with one sleeve, curled hair, natural makeup, looking like an angel." sorry I'm late shady" she gave me a half smile. "uh-oh i-it's alright, I'm just glad you're here...y-you look beautiful by the way" i stuttered a bit nervous and gave her a half smile back . " oh haha thank you, i wanted to dress nicely for you and my friends, it's been a while since I've seen them... " she sighed obviously a little nervous. I slowly move my hand toward hers and held it "well don't worry I'm sure they will be happy to see you... And ill be right there with you". She gave me the sweetest smile a girl has ever given me,"shady, i can always count on you" she squeezed my hand gently. To be honest i think her hand fits perfectly with mine and i hope we hold hands more often, it kind of gives me a warm feeling inside and a smile on my face, sounds cheesy, i know but that's how i feel. "c'mon let's go see your friends, they've waited long enough don't you think?" i asked, she seemed hesitant at first then sighed and nodded. So i began leading her to the table where all our friends were. As we walked to the table Amy was traveling behind me with her bangs in her face as she didn't want to recongnized, not quite yet anyway, but as our friends were into view, they waved at me and started to give they're happy birthdays, and that's when sonic noticed Amy behind me, at the corner of my eye i can see sonic elbow silver and knuckles. " so who's your hot friend shadow" sonic smirked. I gave sonic a glare and could feel Amy stiffen up as she is noticed, but relaxes a little knowing its time. " you guys this is my close friend, you might know her" i smirked. " long time no see you guys" she said as she stepped up closer and gently moving her bangs out of view of her beautiful emerald eyes and face, she smiled. That moment everybodys jaw dropped and everyone was in total shock. It's been such a long time since they've seen Amy, they've been pretty dull without Amy in their lives espicially rouge a cream. As soon as they realized that it really was amy, cream, the first one got up and ran to any with tears in her eyes " Amy oh my mobius we've missed you!" she said hugging her tightly. Then followed rouge with tears also and then the rest of the gang went to see her and welcome her back, but i noticed sonic still sitting in his chair, with a look of many emotions going through his face and mind. Amy seemed very happy to be with all of her friends again tears were starting to form. They all asked many questions, " i promise to answer all of your questions in time, but today it's all about shadow" she smiled gesturing toward me, than gave me a hug. Rouge gave me and her a weird look and then a smirk "quick question? Are you two dating?" rouge asked pointing at us. My cheeks and ears had a light red shade on them, that was an awkward question, i coughed a bit but when rouge asked that question i saw sonic stiffen up and turn to us with a questioning look . Amy stuttered nervously and was surprised by the question also, " umm, no. I mean we're not- um not- no, i don't think so?" she then turned to me, i can see light shades of pink on her face too. "ha you two are soo red!" rouge said cracking up. I snapped out of it and got mad "stop messing around rouge!" I yelled. She let out a big sigh getting her breath back " haha alright alright calm down, its your birthday lets go have some fun!" rouge cheered, everyone else cheered along. In the corner of my eye, I noticed sonic getting up and leaving, whats up with him I wondered, i dont care about that faker but maybe seeing amy again is really hitting him hard.

A/n:
Hey you guys sorry its been a while but ill try to make up for it, ive been really busy so im really sorry, anyway i hope you enjoyed the chapter ill try to be making these longer :)