"Jug," I say looking to him. He sighs looking down at me.

"Go home," He says softly, "please." I look to Kurtz then back to Jug. I rush towards the raven headed boy pulling him into a tight hug.

"Be careful," I say to him, "I love you."

"I love you too," He says to me. He pecks my forehead then urges me to leave. I smack Kurtz before stomping off. I make my way to my own house next door. As I step inside I see Archie, Fred, and Vegas in the kitchen in the middle of a seemingly serious conversation.

"You guys are acting like someone died," I say jokingly as I move to sit on the floor beside the dog. They both look at me seriously and I sigh, "shit who was it this time?"

"Randy that kid I fought early today," He tells me I sigh as I pet the dog gently. Another person died. Archie didn't like- kill Randy did he? "He was juicing that's what caused it. Ellio really wanted him to win."

"That's heavy," I say showing sympathy towards his case.

"Son," Fred says in a very father like manor, "everything you've said, it's clear that Randy died from those drugs, An autopsy will support that. You're innocent."

"I'm not, Dad," Archie says slightly raising his tone, "I knew. I knew Randy was juicing. I could've stopped the fight, but I didn't wanna forfeit. If I had I'm never stepping into that ring ever again. I can't." I can't help but feeling like I am interrupting the father son moment. Fred pats his sons back comforting him. Archie pulls away and walks upstairs leaving me and Fred. He looks to the ground then looks to me. 

"So that Kurtz guy?" He asks. I feel myself start to panic slightly.

"Down at the station with FP," I inform him, "we finally got him so that's good at least- but there is so much more going on." I sigh at the lack of information I am able to give to the man I care so much for. I feel bad but I know I can't risk anything with JB. "I'm heading to bed. Night Fred."

"Night," He says as I head down stairs. The dog follows and curls into bed with me once I finally settle. My mind stays on what could be happening in the next house. It takes hours before I can finally fall asleep.

~~~~

 My phone blaring wakes me up at once. I get excited thinking maybe its Jughead with some news. But once I grab the phone I see Veronica's contact. The words 'Princess Lodge' cover my screen. "Hello?" I ask with my voice groggy and clearly tired.

"You're dumbass best friend is in prison right now," Veronica says slightly annoyed, "Archie got himself and Mad Dog arrested."

"Son of a bitch why this time?" I ask at once as I jump out of bed.

"The police raided his gym and found steroids on Archie- he wasn't taking them just he had them," She explains. I sigh loudly at the stupidity of the red head. Truly he's a new kind of stupid. "I'm going to post their bail can you come retrieve them with me?"

"Yeah but you might have to watch me because I might beat Archie's ass for getting himself arrested again this year," I say as I start collecting my things to get ready, "I'll meet you at the station I guess."

"Yeah alright," She says, "I'll meet you there." She sighs hanging up. I toss my phone down and quickly throw on my clothes. I rush through getting ready until finally I can run up to my car speeding to the station. All I did was go to sleep. I mean really how did he manage this? As I reach the station I see Veronica waiting outside. I reach her quickly and sigh. 

"I spend more time in this god damn station then any high schooler should," I say harshly, "now lets go get these dumbasses." She chuckles as we move along. The process of posting bail was tedious but quickly we get the boys out. They smile at us as they are released. "Don't seem too happy now you have to deal with me."