Fatherson Baking Contest

Sooo this is just a little break from field trip chapters. This is a lil bit of Iron dad and spiderson fucking fluffy ass hoeeeeee bitch..umm duo.

I'm seeing End Game tonight in California, and this chapter is to try and cure your guys' hearts.

Peter's pov
I quickly walked to my last class of the day..History my least favorite subject. "Ah hello Mr. Parker nice of you to show up," Mr. Clark said. I looked at the clock to see that I'm three minutes early. I gave him a peculiar look and sat down inmy seat.

Once everyone started showing up-keep in mind he didn't even say anything to them about be 'tardy'. "Okay class. So today we are not learning about history. We're baking!" Mr. Clark exclaimed. I blinked twice and titled my head. "Your parents have been informed as of yesterday, and they are in the gym right now," Mr. Clark said. What. The. Flying. Mother. Fucking. Fuck. Is my dad here then?

"All of your parents are here actually, one of you only have one of your parents here," Mr. Clark said. Well he must be talking about me because my mom is in California for and SI meeting. "Alright so basically what we are doing is you and your parents are going to try to create a dish and a judge is going to eat your food and you and your family are trying to make the best dish," Mr. Clark said.

I sighed, well if dads here then we are gonna loose because he sucks at cooking. He's absolutely horrible. "The prize is 200 dollars," Clark said. Everyone whooped except for me. "Alright class lets go," Mr. Clark said.

We stood up and started walking down the hall in a stupid line. Once we got to the gym we waiting for Mr. Clark. Once he arrived we walked inside the gym and I immediately spotted Dad in all his glory sitting on the stage with his back up against the wall with sunglasses and coffee. All the parents were staring at him but my class didn't notice him yet.

We walked a bit farther inside and then everyone gasped. "Why is Tony Stark here?" I heard people whispering. "He has a kid?" "He must've had to much fun one night and his kid is a hugeeee mistake for him." "I wanna be Tony Stark's kid." People we're whispering their theories all around me and I heard all of them.

I rolled my eyes and walked away from my group of classmates and started walking towards my dad. "Why hello Bambi!" Dad said cheerfully. I groaned. "Hey dad," I said. He hopped off the stage and put his arm over my shoulder. We started walking back to my group. "Uh...uhhh. Peter is your son?" Mr. Clark asked. "Oh but of course," Dad replied smirking at their shocked faces.

"Alright lets get cooking," dad said. I smiled as we walked to our station. "Dad...you suck at cooking," I said. "Yes but I'm great at making spaghetti! You have to admit that. I refuse to believe that you dislike my spaghetti," dad said. "Are you sure you didn't have Uncle Steve make it for you and you claimed it as your own?" I asked. Dad looked very offended, "Peter I thought you loved me," Dad exclaimed. I laughed and shoved him.

I looked over to just see everyone watching us. I rolled my eyes. "Okay! Let's get cooking you have 1 hour and 30 minutes," Mr. Clark yelled. I pulled dads hand and dragged him to a station. He jogged to keep up with me as I pulled him. "Okay bambi what are we cooking?" Dad asked once we arrived to my plak showing my name.

"What are we cooking?!" I yelled to my teacher. "Oh! Spaghetti!" he called back. Dad smirked and I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Okay bambi let's get to work," dad said. I nodded and plastered a serious face across my..well face. Dad put a heavy head over my whole face as if to stop the face I was making. (I still hate spaghetti)

I laughed and shoved his hand away. He put his hand back up to my hand, in fact he used both hands. "Bambi where'd you get this bruise?" dad asked pointing to my temple. "Oh um..I don't know," I replied. "Must've been pretty big for it to bruise you," dad said giving me a knowing look. I looked away and dad ruffled my hair.

"Okay let's start cooking," dad said. I quickly agreed and we hour some ingredients to make dough for the noodles-yea we have to make our own noodles. Dad made a bowl with flour and I cracked an egg into it. I started mixing the egg with milk and I accidentally puffed some flour on dad suit. Dads mouth was wide open I slowly started smiling at seeing he wasn't upset.

"Oh it's on," dad said competitively. "I didn't mean to!" I yelled. That didn't stop him as he pouted like half a cup of flour on my head. "DAD!" I yelled. He laughed so I grabbed an egg and was gonna throw it at him. "Ok no, thats where I draw the line, throw that at me and you're grounded," dad said in a weird stance.

"Then I guess it's a good think my spider aunt will break me out of my imprisonment," Peter said. (Peter is joking about being imprisoned)

"Peterrrr no!" dad screamed out. I smashed the egg on him. He groaned and took his blazer off. "You're lucky I love you," dad said glancing at the milk. I laughed, and walked back to the dough.

Dad helped me string the noodles and then we put them in a pot of boiling water. "Good job Pete," dad said. I smiled, "Thanks!"

Dad ruffled my hair and started adding seasoning to the water. I added some salt and dad looked at the pot horrified. "What?" I asked slowly. "That was a lot of salt!" dad said. "Oops..." dad smiled lopsided.

Once the noodles were done we quickly made some sauce-dads secret recipe, so sorry I can't tell you how we made it or else it wouldn't be a secret now would it.

When we finished we placed the dish under a red light and waited for everyone else to finish up. While we were waiting dad and I played eye spy with my little eye. I definitely won that.

Soon everyone finished and we were the very last ones to be judged. "...Peter!" the judge said. We walked up and sat the noodles down. The judge glared at my dad and smiled warmly at me. Uh.. OK.

He took a single bite and then grabbed the dish and slammed his face into the spaghetti and started eating like a pig..dad looked disgusted and I looked away. "You..guys...Win," the judge said. "yes!" I yelled and jumped up.

Dad laughed and pulled me in for a hug. Dad plopped himself into a relaxed position on the stage and I said, "We won..dad, We won. We won and you did it with your spectacular spaghetti I'm sorry I messed up the salt.." "Haha you did great too buddy. And it's okay bambi," Dad said. I smiled and hugged him again and he ran his fingers through my hair.

Was this good? I'm uh.. Sorry for that last chapter. If you didn't recognize what I did then it's for the best...

Any ideas for the next chapter? What do you guys wanna read? OH-and part 2 for the blanket story is out either tomorrow or Sunday.