Chapter 8

Your Pov
I got mad as I watch as Kawaii~Chan walks away madly. I looked at Michi and with one swell swop. She had scratches all over her. The Zane cane running to Michi and punched her all over. He stops and we walk away. We walk back to the group and I went to check in on Kawaii~Chan. I walked in and saw her sobbing on her face. I grabbed a cookie and held it up. Kawaii~Chan looked at it then back at her pillow. She looked back at it and I shoved it in her mouth. She chewed it happily then was back to normal. (Wow that was easy XD) We walked out of the room to see everybody chatting like nothing ever happened.
(Time skip to winter an when they are going to the lodge with everybody in to lazy to write way happened on Love-Love Paradise)
Aaron's Pov
I was sitting in the car driving with Ashley, Aphmau. Garroth, Kim, and Lucinda. "Are we there yet" Garroth asked. I only had two pairs of earbuds so I gave one pair to Ashley and put in mine. Garrote kept on asking and triggered Lucinda. "Aaron can you believe Him" Lucinda yelled. I took my ear buts out and said "huh what oh sorry Me and Ashley put earbuds in the first time he asked" She got mad and said "Kim trade spots with me". We made it to lodge.

Your Pov
"This place will need a lot of work" I say. We walk in to see cobwebs boxes and no lights. "This place is worse then the outside" I say. "Let's find that light box" Aaron says. I looked around until the lights turn on. I run to the basement to see Garroth with smoke on him. He walked out with me and went to the bathroom. I walk to Aaron's room to see Aphmau and him making out. 'At lease he is happy' I thought. I walk to my room and lay down on my bed. "Hmm well it's gonna be cold so I might as well change to something warm" I say. I head to my suitcase and pick out something cute. I change and smiled.

'What yo do now'  I thoughts m

'What yo do now' I thoughts m. I sit on my bed then look on my phone. "I guess I'll just read some Wattpad" I went on Wattpad and made a book about my problems. I put in my earbuds to ignore all my problems. "Ashley it's time for dinner" I heard Aaron yell but I didn't hear him. I locked my door and turned up the music. "Ashley Dinner is ready" I heard Aaron says at my door. I put on a jacket and put my phone it my pocket. I walk down stairs and hear Garroth whistle. "Girl you look fine" He says. I just sit down at the table and turn up the music in my earbuds. "Sis you okay" Aphmau asked. "I'm fine" I say. Aaron throws me a plate and I catch it. I move from everybody and sit at the table by a corner. Zane came by and asked "Are you okay". He sits down at my table and I sighed. "Aaron is a cheater" I say. "What did he do" Zane asks. "He was making out with Aphmau" I say. "It's okay I mean it's for the better" Zane says. I give him a weak smile and say "Thanks Zu Zu" I say. I eat my food then head up to my room. Zane goes to his room and I just lay on my bed looking at the ceiling. "Hey babe" Aaron says walking in. "Hey.." I say. I just continue staring at the ceiling. "Babe I know something is wrong" He says. I just roll over and look the other way. "I'm just tired" I lied. He gives me his serious face then says "Stop lying and tell me the truth" He says. I wanted I end this conversation so I said "The truth is we're over" I say. He looks shock then left me alone. I just change into some pajamas and cried myself to sleep. I woke up and changed to a hoodie and some jeans. I went downstairs to see Aaron cooking talking to Aphmau and Lucinda. I sit on the coach and sit down. I hear Zane scream so everyone ran to his room and when we got there he was gone. "ZU ZU" I yelled. I ran everywhere and couldn't find him. I went back to his room and pounded on the wall. It opened up a passage way. "Guys come here" I yell they run up here and we split up in groups to find Zane. Sadly I was pared with Aaron. We walked down the cave in silence until Aaron said "look I'm sorry for cheating can we still be friends" He says. I just shook my head and kept on walking. We made it to the news and it lead to the outside. We met everyone there and there was a hurt wolf laying down. I approached it and it growled. "It's okay buddy I just wanna help" I say. It stops growling and I stir by it. I tore a piece of my jacket off and put it on the pups leg. It got up and licked my face then ran in the woods I look at the floor and saw something shiny. I picked it up and it was a emerald. I put it in my pocket and walked back in the cave. When we made it back to the lodge we saw Zane sitting on the coach. "Baby brother" Garroth yells running to him. "Sorry but who are you" he asks. I looked at his eyes and they were emerald green. "Lucinda come here" I say. We walk away from the group and I say "Did you see Zane's eyes" She nods and says "Yeah I did there is something wrong with them." We walk back to the group and tried to bring Zane's memory of Garroth back. I got frustrated and just went back to my room. I pulled out the emerald and looked at it. "Hmm" I thought. I went back downstairs and showed Lucinda the emerald. "I'll need to examin this so can I borrow it" She said/asked. I nod and give her the emerald. I went back to my room and made lyrics to a song in my notebook. I change clothes and go to sleep. 'I will find out what is happening' I thought. Before drifting off to sleep.