Zane~Chan/Aarley

Aphmau's Pov
I'm so glad Ash and Aaron made up. I couldn't stand a day of them being apart. The look so cute together. I'm glad cause like Zane instead of Aaron. (Zanemau XD)
------------------------------------------------------
Zane's Pov
I was sitting in my house eating Nana's Delicious cupcakes. "Zane~kun are Kawaii~Chan's cupcakes good?" She asks in her Kawaii voice. Wait what I think her voice is Kawaii!?!? "They're amazing Nana" I say stuffing my face in a cupcake. I accidentally dropped the cupcake. 'Zane~Kun are you alright?" Kawaii~Chan asked. A tear fell down my face. "Zane~Kun It's okay." Nana said whole hugging me. Her tail looked so fluffy so I.....touched it. "EEEPP!" Nana squealed. She looked at her tail and saw I was touching it. "Z-Zane~Kun can Zane~K-Kun let go o- of k-Kawaii~C-Chan's t-tail p-please" Nana turned red. I chuckled and let go of her tail. "Your chuckle is adorable" Nana says. I looked at her and I turned red. "Z-Zane~Kun i- if I could ship someone with you i-I would.like to s-ship you w-with me" Kawaii~Chan says fiddling with her tail at her and pull down my mask. "Of course You can ship me with you" I say. I leaned in and kissed her she kissed back. We pull apart and realized what had just happened. "Sorry n-Nana I g-gtg" I say I run home blushing with my mask off. I make it to the house and put my mask back on. I opened the door to see Garroth. "Baby brother!" He says while hugging me. He lets go and i go up to my room. I dialed Ashley's number. She'll know what to do I thought.

Call pov

Ash: Hello?
ZuZu: Ashley I need your help!!
Ash: What happened?
ZuZu: I kissed Kawaii~Chan!!
Ash: Wait WHAT?!?!
ZuZu: I need your Advise. I want to confess but I don't know how.
Ash: I could....Turn you into a me'fwa.
ZuZu: Sure just how?
Ash: Come to my house I have a friend who is a me'fwa ultima.
ZuZu: Gotcha thanks.
Ash: No prob ZuZu.

-----------------------------------------------------

Ashley's Pov
I grabbed my best friend and punched him. His pupils turned to slits and his eyes turn black. He chased after me. The door opened and Zane came in. Avril was behind me I ducked and Zane looked strait into his eyes. He fell on top of me. "Thanks Avril" I say . He thumbs up and walks out. I got up and put Zane on the couch. I call Kawaii~Chan and tell her to come here. Zane wakes up and has me'fwa wars and tail.

Kawaii~Chan walked in and saw Zane and she was shocked

Kawaii~Chan walked in and saw Zane and she was shocked. Blood splattered out her nose. She wiped it still in shock. She went to Zane and felt his ears. He purred. "Z-Zane~Kun h-" She stuttered before Zane kisses her. Aphmau walks in with a envelope with a heart on it. When she sees them she drips it and grabs a knife. She runs towards them and was about to stab Kawaii~Chan. I jump infront of her and get stab instead. Blood slowly fell down. Aaron walks in and sees me and runs towards. Me. I fall to the side, but Aaron catches me. Aphmau is shock and scared. Aaron got mad and punched Aphmau. Zane and Kawaii~Chan Run to me with bandages. I cry and Aaron picked me up. "It's gonna be Okay" Aaron says kissing my forehead. I smile still crying. Everything started to fade I close my eyes and couldn't open them. "Ashley? ASHLEY?!?!" I heard screams. I try to wake up but my chest hurts to much. I gave in and went unconcious. I saw a girl with a people hood. I walk up to her and my ears and tail pop up. "Welcome my child" She says. I looked at her and realized it was Irene. "Your incautious from your sister's jealousy of Zane and Kawaii~Chan" She says. You nod and look at your stomach. There was a wound were the knife was. "You will be incautious for 3 years" She says. I looked at her shocked. I walked backwards. I turn around and run away tears roll down my face.
-Time skip past 3 years-
I woke up and saw I was in a broken down Hospital. I saw my heart and I locked it up inside me. My eyes turned Red with white slits. I put my purple bandanna on. I picked some spare clothes on and walked out of it.

 I picked some spare clothes on and walked out of it

I put on Aaron's red hoodie on he left.

I sighed and out on the hood. I pulled out to swords from my sides.

 I pulled out to swords from my sides

They were Huge. I put them on my back and sit by a tree. I grabbed the swords and cut my wrists. I licked the blood of my sword and then pulled up my sleeves. I sighed. I climbed the tree and let my Tail sway in the leaves. (Back to Aaron x Reader not Zane~Chan) It swayed till I saw two people fighting. One with a tiny sword and one with the big one. "Your doing good babe soon you'll be able to beat me" the boy says. I jumped down and still had my tail swaying. "who are you and why are you here?!?" The boy asks Holding up his sword. I just sighed and layed in the air. "My name is not important" I say my ears start moving to hear sounds" I hear the elite Force coming for me. "Follow me if you want to live" I say The tilt their head until the elite Force is right behind us. "Fine we'll have to do it the hard way" I say. I grabbed their wrist and started running fast. I jumped over this wall and the elite Force hits it. "Okay now what's going on?!" The man yells. I climb another tree and sit on a branch. "The elite Force is after me. I've been in Irene's dimension for 3 years and she gave ne some of her magic" I say rapping some bandages on my hand. I jump down and hide my tail. "Okay so your like Irene's daughter" The girl says. I nod and jump from the tree.