Masked In Wonder.

Heyyy yaaaaallllll❤️.
____________

Gasping, Lauriel tossed her head back in sheer delight as a warm, slick tongue slithered along her opening.

"You like that shit?" The deep voice from in between her thighs rang out.

"Y-Yes," the shy girl whimpered out.

Her eyes were wide open, but a thick blindfold shielded her vision. Her other four senses were in overdrive.

She could hear the sounds of his thick tongue slurping away at her sweet flesh.

She could smell the beautiful mixture of her 'Coconut Passion' perfume and his addicting cologne.

She could taste the gorgeous dick that hadn't yet punished her jaws.

She was so incredibly smitten. Everything with this man and Lauriel happened a little over a year ago.

Now, I'm not going to tell you she was a shy student and he was the teacher, or she was the shy and innocently sexy intern and he was the cocky boss. This isn't Fifty Shades of Grey.

It started on the set of The Bobby Brown Story. She was the demanding and ferocious co-director and he was the star. The absolute apple of everyone's eye.

Woody McClain was adored by everyone, Lauriel included. But she would never admit it. Every flirtatious jab Woody threw at her, she dodged with such ferocity everyone believed she hated him.  Truth was, he made her feel incredibly shy and that wasn't who she was. She was used to being in control, and when he was around her her mind went completely blank. Her heart raced and her palms grew clammy. She was a mess.

He decided he had to get her after all of her denying that she wanted nothing to do with him. Now look where she was.

Spread eagle on this gorgeous man's bed with a blindfold over her eyes.

This specific predicament began when Lauriel decided making Woody jealous was a good idea.

Her and Algee had always flirted with eachother. She called him a disproportionate midget, he said her neck should hurt from carrying her big ass head around. See? Flirting.

But, when Woody decided in his head that Lauriel was his to have, he wanted all that shit to end. Lauriel didn't listen to him, thougth. She kept doing what she was doing with Algee in Woody's face. In her mind, it was simple mindless flirting. It had been going since she met Algee and she wasn't going to stop something so harmless because she was messing around with Woody now.

"You really tried to be funny, Lauriel." Woody snickered in her ear after leaving her hanging on her orgasm.

"I-I'm sorry." Lauriel whined, writhing her hips. She just wanted to cum.

"You sorry? Or sorry sorry?" He teased, nipping at her ear. "Cause I think you just wanna nut. And I shouldn't let you do shit."

He slid his hand between her thighs, rubbing at her clit softly with two fingers. From his mouth and her own secretions, his fingers slipped around her clit easily.

Lauriel hissed, tossing her head back as her orgasm creeped up on her again. Just as her legs began to quiver and her toes curled, Woody ceased his movements, his lips curling in an evil smirk.

"Stop," she huffed in annoyance.

"You gone do that stupid shit again?" Woody sneered in her ear.

"N-No baby." She said in a sulky tone.

Her poor vagina was being abused, and not in the good way.

"You gone leave him alone?"

She felt the bed shift and before she could answer, her legs were pushed up by her head and she felt the tip of his dick slapping her clit.

"I asked you a fucking question, Lauriel."

"Yes, Woody, yess. I'll leave him alone." She sighed in exasperation.

He slid into her, holding her legs as he gave her deep slow strokes.

Lauriel's hands fumbled until she found an arm, digging her nails into it as she moaned just how he liked it.

"What's my name, Mamas?" He mumbled, nipping at her earlobe and going deeper.

Lauriel trembled under him, her mouth opening with no sounds escaping.

"Huh?" He grunted in her ear, speeding up his strokes.

"D-Dadddyy," she moaned out, "fuck, ruin me Daddy please."

Woody bit his lip, turned on by her words. He loved when she told him what to do and how to do it. And she said it in that voice he liked.

He was such a sucker for her.

He pinned her legs by her head and hoisted himself up more, watching himself slide in and out of her wet paradise.

"Shit," he groaned, holding her legs tight as he sped up.

Lauriel was making a mess all over him and was moaning up a storm. She loved when he dominated her, and hated it at the same time. It made her weak, and she was no submissive person.

But as long as he came over here and demolished her like this every night, she'd be whatever he wanted her to be.

_______________

"I love you," she heard him whisper into her neck as they fell asleep.

Her mouth curved into a gentle smile and they fell asleep, while she was still masked in wonder.