chapter 7

"Molly!" I shrieked when I saw who it was. I knew I had to contain myself but it was no use trying.  

        "Hello." I started, making sure it really was Molly. 

          When I heard her voice at the other  end, I screamed with excitement. 

          Molly tried to tell me something. I couldn't quite catch what though because her voice  cut off. 

          "M-Molly." I stammered but Molly's phone was dead. I wouldn't hear more from her 'til much later. I can just drop her from my cycle of random thoughts. Maybe I'll call the boys. Just maybe. I doubt Mally called them but my boby fails. I'm on my knees praying. I started singing 'More Then This' by One Direction. I should probably mention I'm horrible. (I sound like a cat screaming.) 

          "Ow, ow, owww! What is that awful noise?" I looked around to see who said that. Nobody was there.

          "Who said that?" I was in Panic mode. 

          "I did." Said Neil emerging form the shadows.

          "Don't so that! You know that I hate when people scare me!"

          "Yep. Sounds like my Lilly."

          "Shut up neil! I'm done talking about it."

          "Fine, fine, fine."

          "Good then I'll see y-. Hey what are you doing here?"

          "Uh... I think the more appropriate question is what are you soing here?"

          "Looking for Stormy, but she ditched."

          "Oh. Hey Molly called. Did you hear anothing?"

          "Neil I tried. her phone cut dead." I felt like crying and I did't care Neil was there.

          "Don't cry, Liz. It's okay. We got a hols of her."

          "Thannk you."

          "Any old time got you Lizzy-bear."

          "Don't  call me that! It is restrited for my dad's use only!" I said suddenly horrifies."Hey how'd you get the nickname anyway?"

          "I know stuff. I have my ways. Lizzy-bear. Sorry don't hurt me!"

          "Fine! Actually, you know what Neil?"

          "What?"

          "I kinsa like you."

          "Really?" Neil exclamailed a little too excitedly. 

          "No. I hate you. Yes I love you!" Neil turned away to hide his face from me. 

          I think I hears him whisper too himself. "Yes! She loves me!" When he turned back his face was bright red.

          "Woah bubby. What happened to you?" 

          "Nothing why?"

          "You're ad bright as a tomato that splatted on your face!"

          "Hurtful!" Neil said pretending gto be offended.  "I know, but it's true!"

          "Ya know what!" 

          "What?"

          "I dunno if I like you anymore!"

          "But I just started loving you!" 

          "Well it means nothing to me now!" I said overly loud.

          "You're hurting my ears! Calm down, Lilly!" Neil yelled at me as he pushed past.

          "No!" I started to sing moments as lou as I could just to annoy him. "You know I'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be my love, my heart is breathing for this moment in time I'll find the words to say, before you leave me today!" Just then Niall comes out from nowhere. "Niall!" I bellow.

          "FOOD! Wait a minute... where am I?"