Izayoi smiled and looked at others.

Asuka: You sound excited.

Izayoi: Where'd you find this?

Asuka: Black Rabbit had hidden it somewhere, but Kasukabe-san just happened to stumble across it.

Yō nodded.

Yō: I just happened to see it.

The problem children looked at Jin's way.

Izayoi: Oh~? So she was hiding it, huh~?

Jin paled a little and sat up quickly.

Jin: W-We can't! Do you realize how long it takes to get to the northern border!?

Yō held her hand in front of her eye to wipe her "tears".

Yō: I can't believe she'd try to keep such a fantastic event hidden from us... Sob...

Asuka looked away and closed her eyes in "tears".

Asuka: I've been trying so hard to keep the Community happy... It's such a shame... Sob...

Seiji placed his hand on his face and looked up with "tears" coming from his eyes.

Seiji: All our hard work are paid back like this is just so cruel... Sob...

Izayoi placed the back side of his forearm on his face and cried "tears".

Izayoi: I guess we'll just have to go and teach Black Rabbit a lesson or two... Sob...

They all looked at Jin and smirked.

Problem children: Heh.

Jin sweatdropped and stared at the four problem children.

Jin: Um... Are you even listening?

=====

Black Rabbit was outside of their Community's building and helped the kids with their farming. She was given a letter by one of the kids and read it in anger. Leticia stood behind Black Rabbit and stared at Black Rabbit.

Dear Black Rabbit

We will be going to the Nativity of the Salamander at the North-East district border. To penalize you for keeping this secret from us, we four will leave the Community if you can't find us by tomorrow. Good luck~!

Black Rabbit ripped the letter in anger and shouted.

Black Rabbit: Those problem children!

=====

Izayoi, Asuka, Yō, Seiji, Jin, and Lily were resting in the cafe Asuka, Yō, and Jin were last time.

Izayoi: Well, then... Let's discuss how we're going to get to the Northern border. It's going to be a long trip. Let's get as much fun out of it as we can.

Izayoi crossed his arms and smiled. Asuka raised her hand in agreement.

Asuka: I agree.

Yō: No objections.

Seiji: Sure. 

Izayoi: So, got any fabulous ideas, o glorious leader?

Jin: Not that I'm surprised, but I guess you really don't know just how far the northern border is.

Jin looked at his friends. 

Jin: This Little Garden has the surface area of a star. It's easy to move around using the Astral Gates, but they cost a fortune.