⌜ thirty eight ⌟

Start from the beginning

jaehyun nodded his head, proud at taeho for repeating it correctly, ❝yes, i need to behave—❞ and then paused after realizing what he had just said. ❝i mean, you guys need to behave.

we will daddy!❞ yoon went in between his two tower brothers and held their hands, raising it up to jaehyun to show that they will stick together all the time.

good beans.❞ jaehyun said, patting their heads and standing up after. with yoon in the middle, jaehyun went to hold taehyun's small hand while taeyong went to hold taeho's hand. now fully seeing how taeyong looked, jaehyun can't help but furrow his brows at the sight of taeyong looking like a celebrity hiding from the public.

taeyong felt jaehyun's gaze on him and turned to look at him. ❝what?

why are you looking like that?

i'm still a teacher, if ever you have forgotten it.❞ taeyong answered, adjusting his mouth mouth mark and glasses.

jaehyun couldn't help but chuckle at the older's reason. ❝taeyong, who on earth would come to see you?

expect the unexpected.

seeing that they are nearing by the entrance, jaehyun took yoon and taehyun on his arms while taeyong went to carry taeho. ❝who would come to pay a visit in the prison other than us?

greeting the security, jaehyun asked taeyong to get their ids and the forms they filled up for the visit. the security then led them to where they planned to meet with the prisoner after filling up some paperworks with their identification and also registered their names. the triplets were looking around until one of them slept as he was bored, that one is taehyun. taeho and yoon were talking a bit loudly about that one man they saw with a golden tooth that they were shushed up by taeyong.

jaehyun?

and there jaehyun thought that no one from their school would actually go, what a coincidence. jaehyun then gulped upon seeing a familiar face and turned to taeyong who, fortunately, was covered up with glasses and a mouth mask. ❝hey there..

the boy approached jaehyun and greeted him properly. ❝didn't expect you to be here.

ah.. yes..❞ jaehyun just hopes that he won't ask what he is doing there because his father's whereabouts are still not allowed to be said in public until the right time comes. ❝hello..

who's kids are you carrying?❞ the male said, looking to taeyong's direction and squinted his eyes at him. ❝and who is this with you?

m-my..❞ turning his head to taeyong, jaehyun mumbled a curse word before flashing a smile to the student. ❝nephews.

cute!❞ and he now went to taeyong, finding him very familiar but couldn't pinpoint who. ❝and who?

the.. wifey of my handsome cousin that's a hubby.❞ jaehyun managed to say, feeling taeyong's glare. jaehyun was obviously panicking, not knowing what to do in this situation.

mr. jung?❞ the security called and jaehyun couldn't be more grateful than every.

taking a small bow at the student from his school, jaehyun flashed him his famous dimpled smile. ❝we'll be going now.❞ jaehyun then nudged the older beside him. ❝let's go taeyong.

the student nodded his head and watched jaehyun leave together with the security. with them disappearing from his sight, the boy looked straight forward with his brows furrowed as he recalled the name jaehyun just mentioned.