💕

Owner of the pic: https://derpibooru.org/1954918
This is you as a Kirin

org/1954918This is you as a Kirin

~•~

I can't believe I'm here! I finally convinced mom to actually let me go to the school of Friendship! She wouldn't let me go at first cause she was afraid that my Nirik form would show when I'm mad and I would end up hurting some creature, but with a lot of convincing and telling her that Fluttershy and Apple Jack would be there, she said yes. My mother being the leader of the Kirin, I knew that she was serious.

I was so amazed and in my thoughts I didn't watch where I was walking and ran into something or some creature. "Woh..uh..I'm so sorry! I'm new here, everything looks so amazing and everything is so different from where I come from." I said a little fast as I look up from the ground seeing a griffin.

"Watch where you're...whoa!" The male griffin said irritated then shocked at the end. "Uh..um..here let me help you up." He says as he helps me up from the ground. "Thanks! Sorry again about walking into you." I said to him cheerfully. "Uh..yeah. It's fine." He says as he scratch the back of his neck. "Uh..you said you're new here, right?" He asked. "Yep, here and Ponyville..well anywhere. This is the first time, I ever left my village." I told him. "Not to be rude or anything but what are you? I never saw any creature like you." He said.

"Oh, hehe I'm a Kirin from Kirin Grove. Maybe you heard of it. We Kirin are described as a peaceful tribe "known for their kindness and truth-speaking" but when we lose our temper, we transform into beasts of fire and rage called Nirik—"Kirin" spelled backwards, pluralized as "Nirik" or "Niriks". Anyway, after we lost our temper it resulted in the accidental destruction of our home. In the result my mother; the Kirin leader Rain Shine forced us to step through the Stream of Silence and suppress our voices and emotions so that it doesn't happen again. Autumn Blaze, was the first Kirin to free herself from the Stream of Silence's effects. We, Kirin have a large culture, with lots of singing, dancing, musical theatre and stand-up jokes." I said looking away slightly and sighed.

"When Autumn Blaze stumbled into a bed of foal's-breath flowers and brewed a tea that restored her ability to speak. She then even tried numerous methods to talk to her friends and get them to talk back, but they rejected her, and the village leader Rain Shine forced her to choose between giving up her voice again or leaving the Kirin village. Autumn chose to leave, living by herself in a small cottage on the village's outskirts ever since. I wanted to go along with her but I knew my mother wouldn't let me." I looked at the blue with yellowish gold feathered griffin and realized there was a crowd listening as well.

"That was until two pony's come along names Applejack and Fluttershy. When Applejack and Fluttershy argue over whether or not the Kirin should restore their voices, the Kirin carry them to the Stream of Silence to suppress their voices and emotions as well, but Autumn Blaze arrives in her Nirik form to save them. She expresses, both to Fluttershy and to her fellow Kirin, that anger is just another emotion and that what matters is what one does with them. She also expresses a desire to hear her old friends' jokes and songs again. Persuaded by Autumn Blaze's words, the Kirin agree to restore their voices and emotions. After Applejack and Fluttershy locate more foal's-breath, Autumn Blaze makes her silence cure, and Rain Shine gratefully allows her to return to the village. Everything went back to the way it was. I was glad about it." I said finished the tale. "Whoa." I heard everyone say and whisper among themselves.