Endgame

The pressure of the water was relieving the aches in his sore back , the blood being washed away along with the water and the red never seemed to end .

He stared at the floor filled with red

"I guess that means that I have a pretty bad injury on my head since it hurts and the blood doesn't stop " Peter mumbled.

Still staring at the floor , he couldn't help but feel a heavy weight pulling him down.

Closing his eyes his head fell forwards, making Peter jerk his head up now facing the familiar walls of his classroom.

He diverted his attention back into his work and figuring out the equation that no longer felt easy to solve .

By the time he lifted his head to look at the board , he was walking down the hallway on his way to class when he herd flash call him.

"Would you look at that ! Penis made it through the snap ! I bet you barely made it through since you are so so weak"

Peter ignored and kept walking.

"Hey penis ! Pay attention when I'm talking to you !"

Flash then pushed Peter to the floor .

Peter lifted his head but instead of finding a crowded hall of student he found himself sitting in front of aunt may eating dinner .

"So Peter , how was the first day back ?" Aunt May said , trying to be as cheerful as she could be.

"It was ok" Peter answers giving a small smile before proceeding to look down and pick at his food

When he lifted his head to take a bite out of his food ,he was staring at the city from its highest peak with his suit on

The gleaming lights gave Peter a something to look forward to .

It was too beautiful and he didn't want to divert his sight from it , until he herd a scream from below and looked down .

By the time he managed to look back up to save the young girl he was staring at his ceiling .

The touch of his fingertips and back told him he was in bed

This time he didn't look down . He couldn't . Everything is going by too fast for him to grab on .

He shifted his eyesight towards the little attic on the ceiling

Where tony unwrapped his secret about him being Spider-Man.

The same bed he was laying on . That same bed , tony had sat down on to recruit him.

Tony

He thought that he would have spilled all of his tears when he died , or even in his memorial . A sudden sensation overcame Peter.

A wave of tears . Not wanting to wake up aunt may , he just stayed silent with tears slipping down his face .

Wanting to hug somebody , anybody. He felt so lonely .

Everything close to him dies

Until it hit him

Maybe it was just Peter

Maybe Peter shouldn't be around anybody any more

He causes to much trouble

Nobody needs trouble around them