so perfect

Everything has its flaws

Rusty metal , falling buildings , wrinkled clothes , the authors writting .

I have flaws .

The lonely kid , my lack of  money , my powers

My powers

They have caused so much pain to others and my self . They brought me great things in life in a quick second , and took them away as quick as they came

In a snap .

I dont know what to do .

To cry . To have your abilities pushed to the limits , and no longer hold back . That your body is absolutly over passed its limits and shit , it lets go of it in a simple way ,a tear . A small little drop of water flowing down your face , you might be trying to breath properly and the redness of your face can suffocate you , or you just might let that tear drop in a second and continue with life . Others can sustain the pain , others cant .

To scream . To have your body let go of a diffrent way , where your body might be pushed to its limits but with a diffrent feeling ,that you are stressed and anger , sadness ,frustration ,joy , fear , may access your body . A faster way of letting go .
A war cry .  A scream of pain . A scream of fear . A scream of thousands of feelings spilling out of your body faster than tears .

To fight . To have your heart take over your head . To where your reasons have changed and nothing else matters . There are thousands who do it for fun , but its the ones who have revenge behind it who actually do it with all of their might . To try to avenge maybe  , or even to defend , you are opposed and all that matters is survival . A loved one is what you might think of during the fight and what that other has caused you , you dont think on the pain you might cause others .

To define . To determine  what you have done . To put back everything you did in order , find out where it went wrong  . What you really not sure of and straighten it out , maybe you might find regret , satisfaction , or pain . Maybe it wasnt worth it , or maybe you will feel better at the end . Who knows .

____________________________________________________________________

"Um , aunt may ?? "

May lifted her head from the book , she was sitting in uncle bens favorite chair . She used to not let anybody sit there , and now she doesnt care . Maybe it really is time to tell her

"Yes peter ?"