Chapter 80

ellens pov

I woke up and yawned. I felt the familiar arm of Nathan clamped around my waist and I snuggled in closer to him. He sighed, his breath fanned out over my neck and I shivered. "morning love." he whispered in his early morning, gravely voice. "morning." I replied. "our last day here together." I said, he pulled me harder against him and moaned

"I don't want to leave you." he pouted, I sighed. "I don't want you to either, but we have places to be and stuff to do." I said, he kissed my neck and nipped me. "well I won't be seeing you for a long time and I'm pissed your parents interrupted us later night." he started, I nodded. "so, last morning with you, what do you want to do?" he asked as he wound his fingers through my hair and pulled my head to the side and started kissing my neck.

He nibbled down to the place where my neck and shoulder met. "I think you already have something great in mind." I whispered and he chuckled against my skin. "Ellen, get up!" shouted my mom from downstairs. "fuck." I growled then got out of bed. I looked back at Nathan, laying in his boxers in my bed and sighed.

I loved having him in my bed, I didn't want him gone. I went to my cupboard and pulled on some clothes. "Nathan, get up." I said, he moaned and rolled onto the trundle bed right next to my bed. He flopped on his stomach and didn't move. "come on Nathan, get up." I moaned and poked his foot. "no." he groaned and pulled a blanket over him.

I rolled my eyes and went into my bathroom. I cleaned myself up, brushed my hair, washed my face, did my makeup, then went back into my room and saw Nathan still under the covers. "Nathan! Up!" I shouted. "you can't make me!" he retorted suddenly. "yes I can!" I shouted and jumped on him.

We rolled around until I pinned him below me. he gave me a grin and let out a little purr like sound. "I like this." he said and looked me up and down. "Ellen!" shouted my mom. "god dam why does my mom always have to fucking interrupt everything." I moaned and rolled off Nathan. "have a shower, I'll take you to school so you don't have to get on the bus." he said.

"mom, nathans driving me!" I shouted. "fine I'm going back to sleep!" she shouted, then I heard her door close. "well now we have time." he said, I nodded. "but I've got to have a shower." I pouted. "perfect, I love showers." he said and stood up. "you better keep your boxers on." I sighed. "why?" he pouted. "because, then if my parents catch us we can just say we were at least in our bathing suits." I replied, he sighed but stood.

"fine." he moaned and I jumped in the shower. He came in after me and I turned the water on. He hopped into the shower and turned me around. He pushed my back up against the wall and grinned at me. "sorry you didn't get to teach me anything last night." he said. "my parents fault not yours." I shrugged.

"but now we've got time." he said and kissed my neck. "not enough time for me to teach you anything." I replied. "well, enough for sexytime." he said and kissed me, I grinned into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. "fuck what I said, lose the clothes." I said and he chuckled, then kissed me again.

***************

so you guys like? Please vote and the more comments I get the faster I'll update, cause I constantly forget about watt pad unless I get emails about comments. Check out my other fanfiction 'recovery a Nathan Sykes & the wanted fanfic' so comment and tell me what you think x