Chapter 43

still nathans pov

I woke up because I felt Ellen wasn't in the bed with me. I opened my eyes and looked around. The boys were there, as was Ellen and she was just yelling at the doctor. He was backed into A corner and looked scared as hell. She had her hands on her hips and I could see her ass cause the gown only covered so much.

She was yelling about something and looked so pissed. The guys were there, Tom and jay behind Ellen, they had clearly tried to stop her. I laughed. "I can see your ass." I chuckled, Ellen stopped yelling and looked at me. She gave a cute smile and then a mischievous grin. "well enjoy it!" she shouted and shook it, I laughed as I watched. Then she turned back to the doctor.

"just let me go." she said. "no, it's not allowed." said the doctor, his voice faltering. "why not?" she asked. "because you're hurt." he said. "look, I'll wear a tube top so I won't touch either wound, I'll wear the fucking cast and it'll be ok." she said, the doctor shook his head but I could tell he wasnt all that sure.

"doc, I don't want ellen outside either, but she wont lose, ever, just give her what she wants." I said, the doctor still looked doubtful. "let me go, or I'll leave right now anyway." she said, he sighed. "fine!" he growled, Ellen smiled and walked over to me and touched my cheek. "thanks babe." she said, I nodded. "Ellen get back in that freaking bed!" yelled Maggie as she ran through the door.

"where the hell have you been?" asked jay as He gave her a hug. "sorrry, i got lost." she said. "Ellen, you are not going out there, there's hundreds and hundreds of fans and paps." she said. "really?" I asked, she nodded. "to see you two better." she said, I smiled. God our fans were the best, I sat up then stood. I winced, but leaned on Ellen and went to the window.

Jay opened it and I looked out. "hi everyone!" I shouted to the huge crowd. "Nathan!" they shouted. "get better!" "get well soon!" "i hope you're ok!" was shouted around the crowd along with a lot of screaming. "see Maggie, I'll be fine." Said Ellen as she grabbed her bag went into the bathroom. She got changed and I watched as she walked out in a tube top and Jean shorts.

They put a brace on her wrist and it was black. "doctor, can I have a white one?" she asked, he nodded. "soon." he answered, she nodded and stretched, then cursed. "fuck." she growled as I saw a trickle of blood come out the side of the cut. "it's fine." she said and dabbed at it with a cloth. Her arm had a huge cut to and I hated seeing her like that. "I'll be back." she said, then put on glasses, her brackets, necklaces, makeup and then of course took her Swiss army knife. "see you soon babe." she said, then kissed me.

I smiled into the kiss and bit her soft bottom lip. I heard her giggle and open her mouth, I slid my tongue inside and started slowly kissing her. She wound her hands around my neck and I winced but kept kissing her. She pulled back and lightly kissed my jaw. "baby I know that hurt you, now get back in the bed, I'll bring you stuff." she said, then kissed me lightly again and walked out down the hall.

I went back to the window and leaned out. "everyone be good to my girlfriend ya? She saved my life." I said. "and now nathans got to sleep." said jay and he closed the window. "love you!" he shouted before it closed, then he made me sit back down and I laid down. "it's not the same without Ellen here." I sighed, jay grinned and crawled up next to me. "jaythan!" he shouted. "I'll Lay with you until Ellen comes back." he said.

"cause jaythan is real, bros for life!" I said, he chuckled. "yes it is." he said. I heard Maggie giggling and looked. "I just sent that video out everywhere." she said, I sighed. "alright." I sighed and laid my head back down and tried to sleep.

Comment, vote and fan x