Ch.12 - Take My Breath

Beginne am Anfang

He closed the door behind us and carried me to my bed. I pulled his shirt off of him and he threw it on the floor.

I unbuttoned his jeans and I straddled his lap and he smirked.

His hands finally took my dress off and I giggled.

Our clothes were scattered on the floor and we were under my blankets, kissing, and moaning.

"Are you okay?"

I was laying underneath him and I looked up at him, "I'm perfect."

We continued kissing and his hand easily touched my face, "Tell me if I hurt you."

I nodded.

His body was beautiful, like paint on a canvas because his tattoos were bright on his skin. Perfectly placed on his body.

"Xander..."

He chuckled at my moans and I blushed, hiding under him.

"Don't laugh."

"I'm not laughing at you."

He slowly eased in and I bent my knees at his sides.

I moaned harder. My hands met his. I showed him what I wanted, letting him show me what he wanted.

I kissed his lips begging for more and he hid under the covers.

....

We laid in each other's arms and I was wrapped up in the blankets.

It was pouring down rain outside and I couldn't fall asleep. Nervous, worried my nightmares would appear and ruin the night.

Xander was laying there beside me, sleeping peacefully.

The rain was hitting the window and I looked over at him again.

I had my knees up and my elbows rested on them. My hands pushed all of my hair back and out of my face.

I felt Xander place his arms around my waist and tried to pull me closer. "Hey?"

"Hm?"

I laid on my pillow, looking into his sleepy eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea. I'm fine. Just can't sleep."

He pulled me closer to him and I smiled letting him kiss my forehead.

"Nightmares?"

"Yea. We just had..."

"None of your nightmares are going to break anything or ruin anything, Dev. I promise you that. You need sleep. I want to make sure you are."

I laid my head against his chest and he kissed my forehead from time to time.

"I need to take my contacts out."

"Okay."

We kissed and I climbed out of my bed grabbing his hoodie and it dropped passed my bottom.