Chapter Twelve

Amber’s POV:

“Oh I was right this is so much fun.” I laughed as the girls had screamed from the beast tearing them to shreds. I heard footsteps and looked over to see Casey. ‘Well guess it's time to act.’ I collapsed against the wall whimpering and when Casey got closer she gasped when she saw me.

“What happened are you ok?” She asked me and I internally rolled my eyes. How easy it is to trick people. “Where is he?” She asked me and I shakily pointed at the door Claire was behind where the Beast was savagely tearing her apart. Honestly, how did Casey not hear that? Casey looked over and peered into the room before gasping which caught the Beasts attention. She backed away and grabbed my arm dragging me with her.

“Where are we going to go?” I asked her pretending to be afraid as the Beast was behind us. I turned around slightly and winked at him.

“We have to hide!” Casey shouted as we ran into the living room. Dr. Fletcher was on the couch dead and it shocked Casey as I backed away from her with a smirk as the Beast came in.

“Kevin Wendell Crumb! Kevin Wendell Crumb! Kevin Wendell Crumb!” Casey shouted and the Beast started to shake.

“No!” I yelled as he collapsed but before I could attack the girl Memphis took my place.

Memphis’ POV:

“What are you doing!? You can’t fight!” Amber yelled at me.

“Sorry, but I don’t want you to fight Casey when it’s the Beasts’ job,” I told her softly.

“Where am I? Sorry uh, who are you two?” The man asked which I assumed was Kevin now.

“I’m Casey Cooke I’ve been kidnapped with Memphis by Dennis,” Casey told the man and I shook my head.

“She is going to overwhelm him,” I mumbled.

“Yeah, no shit.” Amber spat as Kevin looked confused as he looked around.

“It’s still 2014 isn’t it?” He asked us as he looked at me and I shook my head.

“Listen I have a gun behind the cabinet. Load it and shoot me.” He told us and I spoke up.

“Sorry, but I can’t do that. Killing you would kill all the other personalities and that’s not fair as not all of them are bad.” I told Kevin as he looked shocked at my words.

“You have one, don’t you? Another personality? That’s why you don't want the others to die.” He said before he started to groan and another personality took his place. I didn’t notice Casey grabbing the gun but Amber did.

Ambers’ POV:

I took the light again to wrestle the gun out of Casey’s hands. I grabbed the gun from her when she hit me knocking me to the floor and she ran off.

“I’m going to murder her, sorry Memphis but she just hurt your body and I can’t let her off easy now.” I spoke out loud as I got up with a murderous aura.

“No need for that. The Beast will handle it.” A voice spoke and I turned to see it was Dennis. We’ve gotten pretty good at telling them all apart.

“He better I am really tired of Memphis getting hurt from these girls.” I spat and he sighed.

“I am as well. Will you allow me to speak to Memphis before I go?” Dennis asked me and I shrugged.

“Alright,” I spoke before retreating and letting Memphis back out.

Memphis’ POV:

“What happened?” I asked as my cheek was sore.

“The girl hit you before running. I wanted to ask how you were before the Beast comes back out to go after her.” Dennis said as he held my face in his hand rubbing my sore cheek with his thumb. I unconsciously leaned into it.

“I’m ok. Just want everything to be over with soon so we can relax.” I told him and he smiled.

“You want to stay with us after everything?” He asked me and I nodded with a small smile.

“If you want me too but first I would have to let my best friend know I’m ok. If she thinks I’m still missing the search for me won’t give up and we won’t get any time to relax.” I said with a chuckle. He smiled and leaned towards me.

“Very well, after this is over with and you see your friend we will relax,” Dennis told me as I felt his breath on my lips.

“OK,” I whispered as he made the final move as his lips touched mine. I relaxed into the kiss and kissed back softly. He tangled his fingers into my hair as I laid my hands on his chest with a blush as I realized he was shirtless. He pulled away after a few moments and I breathed deeply as we parted.

“That was amazing.” I breathed and he chuckled as he leaned his forehead on mine.

“More of that later but now I have to go.” He said and I nodded as he backed away after a peck on my lips and he let the Beast take the light.

“About fucking time. God, I thought I was going to have to initiate it for you.” Amber complained and I blushed brightly.

“Please don’t talk about it,” I asked her as I covered my face embarrassed.

“I’ll bother you about it later but let's go see how it’s going,” Amber said and I sighed but agreed and began to look for where Casey and the Beast were.