Chapter Two

As I awaken I realize I'm on a bed with Casey and she seems to be waking up as well. I look around and see Claire and Marcia holding each other in fear.
"Do you know what happened to my dad?" Claire asked scared and confused.
"We woke up in here." Marcia adds.
I hear them say but I'm still groggy. I notice the bathroom is really clean  so I assume he's a clean freak. I sit up and watch the door as I hear footsteps coming and hear keys. The door then swings open to reveal the man that kidnapped us and he set a chair down and wiped the seat before sitting. He looked at all four of us before pointing at me.
"You first." He says as he stands and folds the chair back up and moving it. He then comes back into the room and grabs my hand and pulls me out locking the door behind me.
"Dance." He whispers the command in my ear before backing away from me.
"Um I can only ballroom dance." I say as I look at him. He nods his head before walking over to me and placing a hand on my waist and the other in my hand. I place my hand on his shoulder and clasp his other hand in my own. He begins to lead me as we dance around the room twirling me and spinning me before we finish. He brings my hand to his mouth and kisses the back of it before opening the door to the room I was in before. He gestures with his head for me to enter so I do and go back to sitting on the bed. He then walks over to Marcia and grabs her making her and Claire scream as he dragged her out of the room. She was able to get away though and ran to Casey who told her something that I didn't catch. The man then grabs her and pulls her away and out of the room as she screams and he locks the door.
"What happened?" Claire questioned me.
"He told me to dance so I did." I say with a shrug of my shoulders not thinking it was a really big deal.
I hear the door unlock and he threw Marcia in with a face of disgust before slamming the door shut and locking it. I look over to Marcia  to see her legs wet and I guessed she peed herself. So that's what Casey told her to do. I thought in disgust as Claire took her to the bathroom.