What does skittles have to do with anything?

Hey!! New chapter!! Big thank you to @Lenalee1891 For commenting and all that lovely stuff! Anyways, read on!!

Andie's POV:

After that horrible attempt at riding I headed towards the cabin. On the way there, I past Travis and Conner, and they were snickering and pointing towards hades cabin. Smirking, I snuck up behind them.

"Nico won't know what hit him!" Travis whispered to Conner. 'What are they up to?' I thought. Shaking my head, I moved closer to them and planned my attack.

"Just imagine his face when he-"

"BOO!" I screamed in their ears while grabbing their shoulders.

"AHHH!" They yelled. I fell backwards laughing.

"Andie!" They said, after realizing it was me.

"Hey guys! What are y'all doing to Nico's cabin?" I asked.

"Nothing!" They exclaimed quickly.

"Sure, and I'm the Queen of England." I replied. While we were talking, Nico entered the cabin.

"Who did this!" He screamed a few minutes later.

"Boys." I said, turning towards Travis and Conner with my arms crossed.

"Ok, so maybe we put a bunch of skittles all over his bed and neon confetti as well!" They replied, cracking up. A minute later Nico came out of the cabin and saw them.

"Travis! Conner!" He yelled, then came towards them.

"Bye Andie!" They said to me and took off running, Nico far behind them.

"Boys." I muttered, smiling, and I went into the Poseidon cabin and laid down. What a long day.

I know I said I wouldn't post until it got five comments and all but I felt y'all deserved it this time! Your welcome!! Bye!